3800% ROI in 2 weeks - page 2

pcamat wrote >>

What's going on, did you turn off your metatrader platform? You lost big time man!!! Do you still want to show off you live results now?

This is the mail he sent me:

Hi,

I have received your email.

If you are really interested in this EA, I am ready to sell time on auction, winners of the auction will be the top few bidders who sum up to 1000usd, so if you don't want anyone to own this EA except you and me, you should be bidding for 1000usd.

I give bank guarantees of honesty

The program works for all brokers.
On all time intervals.

The EA was not built for sale, but to make money for myself, but since I just turned 18 and have no money to open an account, I am ready few copies for a limited time until I got the first 1000usd or so. By that time this EA will not be for sale anymore.

I shall repeat the program not for sale.
I shall sell only limited copies for limited time.

I shall soon not sell any more this program.

I do not sell EA in EX4 for demo accounts only - as they easily cracked.
I am afraid of theft of the program.

Basically I never planned to sell this program.
But for this limited time, I am ready to sell and help you further

Please send your bids directly to zentora@gmail.com PAYPAL, I will only check on PAYPAL site because my mailbox is usually full. I will refund the losers of bids dirrectly after I got the first top 1000USD.

I look forward for your reply of interest.
Best regards,
Zentora

Please continue to post your results to http://4xtrade.mt4live.com/ because there is a floating loss of -$30,232.48 and I'd like to see how it gets resolved. Thanks.

Zentora wrote >>

It would be an insult to me if you wanna bribe me with $50

zentora at gmail dot come

WaRNING: do not buy anything from Zentora aka 4xtrade, he is a big time scammer. If you go over to www.forex-tsd.com you will see how he scammed $4000 out of the members there in 2007 with similar tactics. He doesn' trade any systems with real money or program any EAs, he steals other peoples's EAs and tries to sell it as his. His main way of trying to make money is scamming people who desire to use EAs to make money. He will get an EA that shows profit for a small time and then try to sell it as his - I know from personal experience.

Reason: