Signal sync log problem with viachi - page 2

Same here with Venus111. Sounds like mql5 problem

I have same problem

Same problem with "cash maker" and "vervxxxx".   Cash Maker author said that it is MQL5.com and they are aware of it.

same here on Admrial-Demo accounts with signals Viachi, Magdy, SuperProfit, MyTraderAdvisor com Grid Hedge Matrix and Nos system I . I already talked to Admiral-support - they say it's everything okay on their side so it's a problem of mql5.com. Wrote already to service desk too but got no answer until now.

I tried already to close the metatrader instance and reopen it - didn't help. 

Bye,

Erich 

Still the same problem today... It's a shame that there is not fast reaction or feedback on this issue for users :( :( 

looks like the problems have been solved. working everything again here.

erichwe:
looks like the problems have been solved. working everything again here.
same here :) :)

olivier24445:
same here :) :)
Glad to hear. :-)

it is working now!

I am concerned about many of the strategies.  Is a sync problem and lack of signals a common problem ?  I am not certain if I want to use a real account

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5
Reason: