Profit Faktor 6.31 - 5 min EURUSD April till today - you can have for 50 Euro the EA

Hello,

i have new backtest for you with good Profit Faktor, you can have the EA with indicator and setting file, from my Test, for just 50 Euro.

Here is the Backtest picture and file:

Files:

PipTraderTim:

Hello,

i have new backtest for you with good Profit Faktor, you can have the EA with indicator and setting file, from my Test, for just 50 Euro.

ha ha ha

good luck selling this

PipTraderTim:

Hello,

Gratulations with your (first?) efforts. But don't get carried away just yet... and taking money for this one I'd say is close to scaming.

TP20 and SL500 ?? That alone is 'proof' this EA won't work in practice. Try getting it to work with SL TIGHTER than TP, or atleast

get the ratio down to a sensible level.

DayTrader wrote >>

Gratulations with your (first?) efforts. But don't get carried away just yet... and taking money for this one I'd say is close to scaming.

TP20 and SL500 ?? That alone is 'proof' this EA won't work in practice. Try getting it to work with SL TIGHTER than TP, or atleast

get the ratio down to a sensible level.

That is something what the buyer can do, every EA has some good and some bad sites. With this EA you can find good settings for Sideway and for Trend market, you must search them, in my Test it was a Sidewaymarket Setting.

And if somebody can need such a Tool, here you can have it, with my settings. Did you think everybody knows how to set a EA for sideway market and did you dont think taht this knowing alone is 50 euro worth. I have make with the same EA in 1 houer chart EURUSD a Backtest with Profit Factor 1.81.

But somethink one need to say everytime when it is about EA´s, this are just tools, if you know when to use them it good for you. And if you dont know, then dont use them.

Files:

PipTraderTim wrote >>

That is something what the buyer can do, every EA has some good and some bad sites. With this EA you can find good settings for Sideway and for Trend market, you must search them, in my Test it was a Sidewaymarket Setting.

And if somebody can need such a Tool, here you can have it, with my settings. Did you think everybody knows how to set a EA for sideway market and did you dont think taht this knowing alone is 50 euro worth. I have make with the same EA in 1 houer chart EURUSD a Backtest with Profit Factor 1.81.

But somethink one need to say everytime when it is about EA´s, this are just tools, if you know when to use them it good for you. And if you dont know, then dont use them.

My EA is better.

Login ID: 823074

Password: y5axwbc

forex_master@rocketmail.com

PipTraderTim:

Hello,

We all know that back testing has very limited relevance, accuracy and creditability.

Lets see the results from extensive (Live) forward testing for different market conditions.

If you don't have such information, including actually trading it on a live account and making money with it, it doesn't say much for your confidence in this EA and its credibility.

Good grief, where did you dig this up from? And why?

Just curious :)

-BB-

Reason: