Wolf Wave EA for you

Hello,

I have also build a Wolf Wave EA for you, if you dont know what Wolf Wafes are there are many Informations about that in the Internet and here is a picture from a Wolf Wave:

My EA Programm has a algorytmus to find such Wolf Waves and in my Backtest you can see a good result, Drwadown under 2% and Profit Faktor 1.5. It is just one of many results I think, which you can find whit this EA, it has many Settings. If you want to try it, i sell this EA for 50 Euros, email is lamoe150999@yahoo.de

Here is a backtest:

Files:
wolfwave_ea.zip  17 kb

PipTraderTim wrote >>

Hello,

I have also build a Wolf Wave EA for you, if you dont know what Wolf Wafes are there are many Informations about that in the Internet and here is a picture from a Wolf Wave:

My EA Programm has a algorytmus to find such Wolf Waves and in my Backtest you can see a good result, Drwadown under 2% and Profit Faktor 1.5. It is just one of many results I think, which you can find whit this EA, it has many Settings. If you want to try it, i sell this EA for 50 Euros, email is lamoe150999@yahoo.de

Here is a backtest:

Hi,

I have also coded a Wolfe Waves Strategy and I run it on H1, M30 & M15. The statistics showed a so bad result that I have stopped using the signals from that strategy. I still have the graphical object drawn on the charts so I can check time to time but it's so rare that the pattern is completed!

Which time frame do you use ? ... normally D1 or higher should be used but it's too a long term for my trading style.

Regards

Hello,

yes thats right, the pattern is rare, because of that, in my Code I have make it so, that the point 5, must not tuch everytime the Trendline, from point 1 to 3.

You can use it on more then one timeframe and find some good settings.

What I just recommend is to find first some good settings for sidewaymarket and trendmarket and then let it run and see how it work.

It is not good in my opinion to run a EA that just work in sidewaymarket or just in trendmarket, first its better to find settings which are good in both of the market dynamik.

Regards

Timi

PipTraderTim wrote >>

Hello,

yes thats right, the pattern is rare, because of that, in my Code I have make it so, that the point 5, must not tuch everytime the Trendline, from point 1 to 3.

You can use it on more then one timeframe and find some good settings.

What I just recommend is to find first some good settings for sidewaymarket and trendmarket and then let it run and see how it work.

It is not good in my opinion to run a EA that just work in sidewaymarket or just in trendmarket, first its better to find settings which are good in both of the market dynamik.

Regards

Timi

My EA is better.

Login ID: 823074

Password: y5axwbc

forex_master@rocketmail.com

cybernet69 wrote >>

My EA is better.

Login ID: 823074

Password: y5axwbc

forex_master@rocketmail.com

I think it depends on the settings which one use and of course of the market move. If you have just good settings for trend market and the market goes sideway then you can not get a good performance and the same for sidewaymarket, if you just use settings for trendmarket but the market goes sideway, then you can not get so good performance.

hi, This is Kumar,

I want to know from where the wave will start and where it will close its point 5 And How long the point 5 go ?

In this indicator in M 30 it shows down in M 15 it is up, Which is considerable M 30 or M 15 ??

//

Reason: