System for sell, real money maker, don't want to sell, but here we go..

Hello,

System for sell, looking for something around 450k, a little cheap but want to move it fast. Please don't ask for report unless you can prove funds are avaliable.

Low to no draw down and already in compliance with the new NFA Hedge Rule.

Contact me here for more info and how purchase.

Are you really kidding?

1st chart - 100%profit for 400 trades - not really good

2nd chart - 50% profit for 1700 trades - nothing.

Roger wrote >>

Are you really kidding?

1st chart - 100%profit for 400 trades - not really good

2nd chart - 50% profit for 1700 trades - nothing.

O, Sorry first chart 2 days second chart 4 days.

trader3:

O, Sorry first chart 2 days second chart 4 days.

I don't normally comment on topics involving system results, but this is just too fun. You are "looking for something around 450k" for a system with 2/4 days of history?

jjc wrote >>

I don't normally comment on topics involving system results, but this is just too fun. You are "looking for something around 450k" for a system with 2/4 days of history?

This has to go in the all time hall of fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

cybernet69 wrote >>

This has to go in the all time hall of fame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

System can be back tested from the beginning of time....if needed. Have 4 years of live trading history up untill this closing friday. Charts above are from this week. Serious responses only please. Thanks :)

trader3:

System can be back tested from the beginning of time....if needed. Have 4 years of live trading history up untill this closing friday. Charts above are from this week. Serious responses only please. Thanks :)

€  o|-)

Simple mathematics shows: 60/((388/2)/24)=7.5. It means 1 trade per 7.5 minutes. Not bad.

y sell since you can make millions yourself at low drawdowns?

doshur wrote >>
y sell since you can make millions yourself at low drawdowns?

Please don't get me wrong, I've made lots of money with my system. Just in bit of a bind right now.. really don't want to do this but like I said this is an option to help me out.

trader3:

Please don't get me wrong, I've made lots of money with my system. Just in bit of a bind right now.. really don't want to do this but like I said this is an option to help me out.

I'll take it at that price, but where can I obtain some Lire these days?

Reason: