Expert Advisors: Bollinger Band width calculation with Neural Network using

Bollinger Band width calculation with Neural Network using:

This Expert Advisor works with Neural Network method

Author: surubabs

Hi, I would like to know on what time period are you using the EA?

Thank you. 

PCWalker:

Hi, I would like to know on what time period are you using the EA?

Thank you. 

Dear PCWalker,

In the attached Zip you can find the HTML test result, open it ,looking at the top of the page in EA parameters you can find out whats the time frame used for test.

Thank you

Suresh 

India 

Why do you buy when out is lower than 0 and sell when out is greater ?

I got great numbers using the short time span, but when using two years.... the numbers were awful....  Perhaps there is a reason that the numbers get worse with a longer test period using these systems.

I like. For MT4 there?

I found what seems a little mistake in your code.

The variable "x_min" and "x_max" should to refers to min and max of Bollinger Bands Width and not to Upper/Lower Bands or Middle.

Yet in the expression, is missing a single parenteses after (x_min + x_minn): inputs[i*2]=(((iBands_Upperbuf[i] - iBands_Lowerbuf[i]) / iBands_Basebuf[i]) - (x_min+x_minn) ) * (d2-d1)) / ((x_maxx+x_max) - (x_min+x_minn)) + d1;

Good afternoon,

I recently came across this thread and was interested, initially, because it was MT5 which I am trying to understand.

The EA is interesting and I am trying to understand 'what happens'.

If there is any progress and appreciate any update.

I also notice that I only seem to see BUY orders - i.e. NO SELL orders

Hi Suresh,

This is not a learning neural net;

You will need to make it train first before giving it work and randomly if we ourself decide the numbers for the neural weight then the AI will never adapt to the market conditions.

So we need something like GPT method or LSTM methods of neural compute , by the way this is something very close to the first step in designing an EA and hopefully one day everyone on trading desks will know how to work with these. We will have huge volatile moves.

Thanks for submitting code.

Reason: