MACD lines cross EA

Some time ago one of our developments was this EA, trading based on MACD Signal and Main crosses. In trending markets it works profitably, but it needs some improvements because a lot of trades are placed when volatility is too low. Maybe someone implement ATR based filter

OK, now inputs:

MagicNumber= 123 // self explanatory

Lots= 1 // self explanatory

UseHedge= true // places trades in both directions if opposite direction trades aren't closed yet

TPMultiplier= 1 // take profit based on ATR

SLMultiplier= 1 stop loss based on ATR
Files:
omnifx3.mq4  5 kb
omnifx.gif  22 kb

A no loss macd pattern.

Hi

macd has different perspectives this is not one among them. only this will be little problematic when comes to ranging market.

But pure steps are here so that a loss can be avoided if followed strictly.

Rules;

BASED ON MACD 2,3,2 mt4 indicator with fastema2,slowema3,macdsma1, using price as close.

Have a field in the input area of EA so parameters can be changed any time.

ONE TRADE FOR A BUY ENTRY AFTER MACD BAR IS ABOVE ZERO LINE.

1.macd bar above zero line is the prime target for buying entry point.

2.exit point is the down bar below zero line of macd after the trend.

3.should not trade every bar on every high low.,

sell order;

ONE TRADE FOR A SELL ENTRY AFTER MACD BAR IS BELOW ZERO LINE.

1.macd bar below zero line for selling entry point.

2.exit point is the next up bar above zero line of macd.

3.sl and tp hidden. adjustable "stealth to broker".

4.A GENERAL OPEN SL AND TP.

5.lot size field .- need to adjust lots based on trend strength.

6.reversal option .

7.IN CASE OF REVERSAL OF TREND (A TRUE OR FALSE OPTION ) BREAKEVEN AT THE ORDER ENTRY PRICE.= this should be in the EA input field. THIS IS THE VITAL POINT OF THIS MACD EA.,

8. NO LOSS ON TRADES IS THE MAIN MOTTO EVEN IN CASE OF MARKET REVERSAL.

when a bar forms on and above zero line of macd instant buy and carry on till a bar opens down the trend below the zero line.

alike a sell should be done after a bar below the zero line instant buy on the same bar and continue till a new bar is above zero line.

I have tried all sorts of macd ea's from simple to complex, so please go through with the one I meant.every thing done is a programming fault., no accuracy in it.use anything that perfects this.trend continuation should not be broken as macd does not rummage .

very urgent ..payment can be done through paypal ., send pm if u can do this.

regards

nair

GBPJPY backtest - 246%/5 mo.

Backtest on GBPJPY. Unbelievable for me, so having in mind my time limitations, maybe someone will find a time to backtest it, forward test, etc.

BTW, this strategy is based on Pipeline Forex System by Ray W. Schwartz and also been on RAS for some time.

Files:
omnifx.htm  45 kb
omnifx.gif  9 kb

MACD with ATR Range

Some time ago one of our developments was this EA, trading based on MACD Signal and Main crosses. In trending markets it works profitably, but it needs some improvements because a lot of trades are placed when volatility is too low. Maybe someone implement ATR based filter

Hi Xenu,

Take a look at the following MACD indicator that uses ATR range:

MACD_signal.mq4 .mq4

This adds ATR range into the calculations.

Found on TSD New Digital's post #3 - LINK:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648

In case the link does not come up, search TSD for the above indicator or go to the following forum:

Forex-TSD > Downloads > Indicators - Metatrader 4

Indicators with alert/signal

Hope this helps you,

Robert

Any newer versions

Hello I am new to this whole Forex thing and i came across your ea and i really liked it but i noticed that the post was from over a year ago i was wondering if there was any newer versions of this ea?

I like this ea too

Wondering if you had any profitable setfiles and any newer versions of this ea. thanks.

macd cross

Robert1:
Wondering if you had any profitable setfiles and any newer versions of this ea. thanks.

use 1,49,2

Hi can someone used to writing EA's help me write a simple EA macd line/signal cross? Buy when macd line crosses signal, sell when opposite, position is opened on the beginning of the next candle, after the candle which gave the signal closes, only once per signal, next signal does not cancel the previous one, tp, sl, ts and time frame changleable in ea's options. Thank you

Reason: