wish list for santa - hopefully earlier - for MT 4 or 5

well here are some suggestions / wishes which i truly believe might come handy in a way :

1. synchronising the dialog windows

1.1 changing the chart window auto changes the selected pair in the ticker and the journal active trade.

1.2 selecting an indicator like an start trade arrow ditto

1.3 selecting a trade in the journal auto change to the corresponding chart as well as to the start point of the trade

1.4 selecting a trendline of a finished trade autochanges to the corresponding line in the trade history

2. a possibility to auto/manually change the ticker between all shown pairs

3. save and keep the arrangement of the Toolbar - changing the size of the Main window should have no influence

4. a possibility to mannually change the stop loss and take profit line by drag and drop in the chart window

4.1 add a value tag price/pips/term currency/accnt currency actual and relative to sell/buy line

5. in the new order dialog - allow pips to be used for stop loss and take profit ;)

6. in the modify order dialof - allow to chose between actual price and open order price pips and original order price

7. in the chart view - an auto view mode that vertically scales the chart so that the s/l line and the t/p (if any) are both visible

8. an easier way to check/uncheck all objects of a specific chart (arrows, trendlines a.s.o.)

9. allow more then one EA / Indicator per chart (multi layered) - show all or selected ones - no idea if that is technically possible

10. multiple sorting or grouping in the account history especially for the comments (EA entries)

11. in open trades as in profit - make sl tp commision swap tax available in pips terminal currency and deposit currency

12. add some auto comments to the accnt hist like manual/manual EA line / manual EA line / sl or tp a.s.o.

13. export of the accnt history for further use - excel,cvs a.s.o.

i could go on 4ever

cheers - ahab666

ahab666:

well here are some suggestions / wishes which i truly believe might come handy in a way :

1. synchronising the dialog windows

1.1 changing the chart window auto changes the selected pair in the ticker and the journal active trade.

1.2 selecting an indicator like an start trade arrow ditto

1.3 selecting a trade in the journal auto change to the corresponding chart as well as to the start point of the trade

1.4 selecting a trendline of a finished trade autochanges to the corresponding line in the trade history

2. a possibility to auto/manually change the ticker between all shown pairs

3. save and keep the arrangement of the Toolbar - changing the size of the Main window should have no influence

4. a possibility to mannually change the stop loss and take profit line by drag and drop in the chart window

4.1 add a value tag price/pips/term currency/accnt currency actual and relative to sell/buy line

5. in the new order dialog - allow pips to be used for stop loss and take profit ;)

6. in the modify order dialof - allow to chose between actual price and open order price pips and original order price

7. in the chart view - an auto view mode that vertically scales the chart so that the s/l line and the t/p (if any) are both visible

8. an easier way to check/uncheck all objects of a specific chart (arrows, trendlines a.s.o.)

9. allow more then one EA / Indicator per chart (multi layered) - show all or selected ones - no idea if that is technically possible

10. multiple sorting or grouping in the account history especially for the comments (EA entries)

11. in open trades as in profit - make sl tp commision swap tax available in pips terminal currency and deposit currency

12. add some auto comments to the accnt hist like manual/manual EA line / manual EA line / sl or tp a.s.o.

13. export of the accnt history for further use - excel,cvs a.s.o.

i could go on 4ever

cheers - ahab666

Nice List!

I like #4, dragndrop the SL/TP lines. have used that in Trade Station, very nice. #5 sounds great too. Im not sure what you mean in 1.4. A Trendline of a finished trade? Is there a feature that can plot or trace old trades??? One thing I'd like to see is a function that can return the original order price (not the actual opened price). Oh, and a Debugger, haha.

As for #13, I thought there was a way to do that, but I cant find it. But if you view a dertailed report, you can cutnpaste it into excel. Not elegant but it works.

wish tick-chart for nulti-symbles compare watching in same window!

Most respected platforms like Bloomberg and Reuters have an Excel add on which is a good things, so others can try their hands on that too
Reason: