Automating mql execution

I'm not even sure how to ask this question, but does metatrader provide an API or some way for some outside script to control mql execution for testing purposes? 

For instance, what I am trying to do is do massive testing across all timelines and all currencies to see which timeline and which currency my EA works best for.  Is there way to automate this and other large scale testing? The only way I could think of is to download all the historical data as *.csv files and develop the whole program by myself.  But that would mean I have to code up all the indicators and other mql4 API provided functions from scratch.  Is there a better way to do this?

kbghost:

I'm not even sure how to ask this question, but does metatrader provide an API or some way for some outside script to control mql execution for testing purposes? 

For instance, what I am trying to do is do massive testing across all timelines and all currencies to see which timeline and which currency my EA works best for.  Is there way to automate this and other large scale testing? The only way I could think of is to download all the historical data as *.csv files and develop the whole program by myself.  But that would mean I have to code up all the indicators and other mql4 API provided functions from scratch.  Is there a better way to do this?

Is there any answer to this? Or is there no way to control the testing and running of metatrader through code?

Anybody?
Reason: