Experts: VisualTrader-SimulatorEdtion

VisualTrader-SimulatorEdtion:

Use the tester as Simulator

Author: zzuegg

I dont get any Lines and the BUY/SELL scripts do nothing. Did you actually test this thing?

Yes, as you can see on the screenshots, it worked. Note, this EA works only in StrategyTester. Since the GlobalVariables are not MultiEA/MultiCurrency save i added the StrategyTester limitation.

any error in the log?

zzuegg:

Yes, as you can see on the screenshots, it worked. Note, this EA works only in StrategyTester. Since the GlobalVariables are not MultiEA/MultiCurrency save i added the StrategyTester limitation.

any error in the log?

nothing in the log....

this thing just sits there asleep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I think I'll write my own. have a nice day

hkjonus:
zzuegg:

any error in the log?

nothing in the log....

I think I'll write my own. have a nice day

Do you try to trade on demo/live account? Or in the Strategy Tester?

Hi,

It works well for me. Just one thing : is it possible to modify the speed ? Cause 32 is too fast and 31 a bit slow. Is it possible to add some kind of 31.5 ?

Tradefx1:

Hi,

It works well for me. Just one thing : is it possible to modify the speed ? Cause 32 is too fast and 31 a bit slow. Is it possible to add some kind of 31.5 ?

I have not yet found a way to regulate the speed. I use most of the time "Control Points" instead of every tick tests...

//z

hello coders...

im not into programming...so can anyone help me by developing an EA with the features listed below

* The EA shud execute orders as per Bbands breakout

*the bollinger weightage shud be length - 10, deviation - 2, money risk - 1, signal - 1, line -1

*the orders shud be executed only on close of the candle to make sure that it was a real bband breakout.

* stop loss shud nearest high (for sell call) or low (for buy call)

* take profit shud be adjustable in the properties

expecting any programmers to turn up....

thankyou

vaisakh

Thank you zzuegg, for creating and sharing this, it is very helpful- what do you think of the prospects of also being able to run stop and limit order scripts in the future? -Thanks.

hkjonus:

'nothing in the log....

I think I'll write my own. have a nice day'

'I dont get any Lines and the BUY/SELL scripts do nothing. Did you actually test this thing?'

-Works fine for me, perhaps you will succeed by reading the instructions before posting....

g2008p:

Thank you zzuegg, for creating and sharing this, it is very helpful- what do you think of the prospects of also being able to run stop and limit order scripts in the future? -Thanks.

Hi, Yes, stop and limit orders will be included in the next update. If time allows maybe in the end of next week.

zzuegg:
g2008p:

Hi, Yes, stop and limit orders will be included in the next update. If time allows maybe in the end of next week.

Hi zzuegg, thanks for this very helpful EA, also able to run Close order scripts in the future. Thanks.
Reason: