In relation to the free products of MQL5 Market, which is you prefer to available

• 52% (55)
  • 48% (51)
Total voters: 106

Limited version same as limited feature, i.e fix lots, 1 pair etc.

Full version is same as full feature.

Trialversion ?

FinGeR:
Trialversion ?

Yes, I mean trial version.

Another option is demo/real account limited.

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

In any case, it should be possible to test out the Strategy Tester, because there are many products that can not be tested in this way.

angevoyageur:
In any case, it should be possible to test out the Strategy Tester, because there are many products that can not be tested in this way.
I think commonly all products (free/paid) can be tested in Strategy Tester.

achidayat:
I think commonly all products (free/paid) can be tested in Strategy Tester.
How do you test a Library in ST ? There are also indicators that can't be tested in ST.

achidayat:

Limited version same as limited feature, i.e fix lots, 1 pair etc.

Full version is same as full feature.

These are not  "free" products.  What you are talking about are Demo versions of paid for products.

angevoyageur:
How do you test a Library in ST ? There are also indicators that can't be tested in ST.
Oh yes, you're right. May be a trial version is a solution.

RaptorUK:
These are not  "free" products.  What you are talking about are Demo versions of paid for products.
In MQL5 market term, "Demo" version is paid product that can be downloaded for free and only can run on ST while "Free" version is free product with zero credit price that can run both on ST and real chart.

achidayat:
In MQL5 market term, "Demo" version is paid product that can be downloaded for free and only can run on ST while "Free" version is free product with zero credit price that can run both on ST and real chart.

You poll is missing an option . . .

Free, full functionality product. 

Reason: