FAPTURBO does not work

I purcharsed FAPTURBO read all the user guide, watched all the videos, did all it said but it does not work, I have been running it now for 2 weeks and nothing???? The support from FAPTURBO is not good, their reply to your questions is to copy paste the user guide. CAN ANYONE out there help with some real hints or suggestions on how to get this thing working or is it just a scam???

Spreads are too wide for it at the moment. It will not trade. It could be because of current global market conditions, or brokers are increasing their spreads because they know the popularity of FAP trading during the Tokyo session. You need to read the FAP forums.

jmca wrote >>
Spreads are too wide for it at the moment. It will not trade. It could be because of current global market conditions, or brokers are increasing their spreads because they know the popularity of FAP trading during the Tokyo session. You need to read the FAP forums.

The spread showing on the account it is attached to has not gone beyond 5 and normally sits at 2, today for instance upto about lunchtime it was 2 now it is 3, if these spreads are to big for FAPTURBO then it is not much use because the brokers I use have these as normal spreads??? It is a pity also that i have to come here to try to find a solution, I would have expected that after paying for the license a reasonable support from the ea producers would be part of the package.

You really should read about how FAP works, and look at the forums. FAP only trades around 5:00PM to 10:00PM (or something like that) EST. Look at the spreads around then.

I have read how it is supposed to work, several times, I have watched and followed the videos, I have emailed support - nothing - it is not an ea for the novice, the set and forget dont change any settings as stated in the advertising obviously is a snake oil selling technique. I read what the site says, I read the user guide I watched the video, it has been on 24 hours a day and it does nothing. I am using another ea on the with same broker - for this one to return a 10 pip take profit i had to set the takeprofit range to 100. Seeing as FAP could not give me better guideance than to copy paste the user guide I decided to experiement with the settings - now bear in mind i am new to this and have no idea how these ea's work - I set the spread to 50 and the trades per day to 10 - omg low and behold it opened a trade - it was profitable and hopefully it will continue to do something.

I will say to you jmca my sincere thanks for replying and commenting at least you tried to help - thank you

forxlads:

I have read how it is supposed to work, several times, I have watched and followed the videos, I have emailed support - nothing - it is not an ea for the novice, the set and forget dont change any settings as stated in the advertising obviously is a snake oil selling technique. I read what the site says, I read the user guide I watched the video, it has been on 24 hours a day and it does nothing. I am using another ea on the with same broker - for this one to return a 10 pip take profit i had to set the takeprofit range to 100. Seeing as FAP could not give me better guideance than to copy paste the user guide I decided to experiement with the settings - now bear in mind i am new to this and have no idea how these ea's work - I set the spread to 50 and the trades per day to 10 - omg low and behold it opened a trade - it was profitable and hopefully it will continue to do something.

I will say to you jmca my sincere thanks for replying and commenting at least you tried to help - thank you

I'm not familiar with FAP, but from what you said about changing the settings, is it possible you're using a 5 digit broker and FAP is written for 4?

Ask your questions on the FAP forums, there are loads of people using it and maybe have similar probs. I would not suggest raising the spread filter, it's there because the system profits from low spread. If u make that setting high, might kill the system. Got to the FAP forums now. It's not trading for a reason.

I will ask on the FAP forum and see if someone can shine a light on this, I have sent all my requests for help and the findings I have got to FAP support, but as yet no response?

thanks again for the input

Reason: