Chart Axis Fonts

Hi,

How can the x & y axis font sizes be changed? The default font size is too small. The other charting programs I use have options to easliy change them, but I can't find anything in the help section that addresses this.

Thanks for your help,

Geoff

gsg12345 wrote >>

Hi,

How can the x & y axis font sizes be changed? The default font size is too small. The other charting programs I use have options to easliy change them, but I can't find anything in the help section that addresses this.

Thanks for your help,

Geoff

Does anyone have an answer for this question?

Thanks

gsg12345 wrote >>

Does anyone have an answer for this question?

Thanks

I thought someone might have an answer for what seems to me to be a very simple question. If I didn't ask politely enough, then perhaps would someone PLEASE answer my question.On the other hand, if this is too technical a question perhaps I should re-think utilizing this platform for trading. If the developers are truly interested in growing their business I would have thought that such a simple querry would have been answered. Two weeks and no reply yet.

Thank you,

gsg12345

déjà vu this...

My eyes are getting sh*t and glasses or whatever not cut it either.

My chart profile setup needs horizontal lines = no issue...

BUT the y-axis price label attached to each horizontal line is HARD TO READ - yes... I shout too :-)

I join queue in kindly asking anyone for any type suggestion or hey... a workaround via indicator etc.

Maybe - Client Terminal has SETUP files where it gets it's environment data, eg: font size, type, colors, ...

Sure would be kinda nice if this community gave back a bit in terms of some help, ok?

Best

This indicator might helps you - 'Сетка'

Rosh:
This indicator might helps you - 'Сетка'

Thank you Rosh - interesting tips inside file ;)

gsg12345:

I thought someone might have an answer for what seems to me to be a very simple question. If I didn't ask politely enough, then perhaps would someone PLEASE answer my question.On the other hand, if this is too technical a question perhaps I should re-think utilizing this platform for trading. If the developers are truly interested in growing their business I would have thought that such a simple querry would have been answered. Two weeks and no reply yet.

Thank you,

gsg12345

Hey there GSG12345

I've been rtying to find a way to increase the axis font size for three years, with absolutely no success.

It's absolutely ridiculous - even if a user has a 22" monitor, MT4 still renders chart axis labels in what appears to be 6pt.

Maybe in Russia everybody still has 15" CRTs or something... I can't think of any other reason why the developers feel it necessary to save screen real estate.

Cheers

GT

Huum,,, maybe impending '5' environment will address this and other GUI funnies...

Here's hoping!

Trouble is, I'm staying on MT4 until they drag me away - touted new syntax/functionality not needed. Everyone is of course different in all ways and I readily acknowledge this, but I still believe as do many others, that IF you cannot make income with a SIMPLE strategy in a KISS package, well then, expectations of '5' being one's saviour are greatly exagerated!

imho - of course :o)

As they say: "Horses for Courses"

My eyes are bleeding from using MT4, I've even got a 24 inch monitor, and I've increased the windows system font size; no dice.

One tiny tip I can give is to use (new Windows 7 Feature), the "magnifier", Just type it in help or search.

BruntFCA:

My eyes are bleeding from using MT4, I've even got a 24 inch monitor, and I've increased the windows system font size; no dice.

One tiny tip I can give is to use (new Windows 7 Feature), the "magnifier", Just type it in help or search.

hi there,

i am using a multi monitor set up with 12 screen, the font size on the Y axis is too small i have tried increasing the resolution but no help :( the graph size (candles etc) increases but not the font of the digits on the Y-AXIS.. did not expect this frm MT4 the worlds most used Trading Platform and the Support of MetaQuotes is shamefully useless..

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE REMEDY ? pls help

Kris

Reason: