SIGNALS : I don't like synchronization!

Why the subscriber is to close positions for synchronization??

in this way the subscriber must have a dedicated account;
can not open positions because when you restart the platform will always ask to close their positions for synchronization.

since the operations of the provider are open with an ID and a comment, it could not be kept separate from 'outstanding transactions?
I think that would be enough synchronization operations only refer to the provider! or not??

any thoughts on this?

Files:

salab:

can not open positions because when you restart the platform will always ask to close their positions for synchronization.

since the operations of the provider are open with an ID and a comment, it could not be kept separate from 'outstanding transactions?
I think that would be enough synchronization operations only refer to the provider! or not??

any thoughts on this?

The terms of the signal say you should have a dedicated account for signal do they not?  That's the point of subscribing to a signal, you don't trust EA's and want a professional to trade for you.

superk11:
The terms of the signal say you should have a dedicated account for signal do they not?  That's the point of subscribing to a signal, you don't trust EA's and want a professional to trade for you.
A "professional", who probably, use a EA on his account.

salab:

any thoughts on this?

I agree with you. The signals should be able to run side by side with other strategies implemented in the account.

in fact, the strategy of the signal provider does not have any influence on open positions in the account ...

if MetaQuotes want, you can synchronize the trade with the same ID and maybe take in cosiderazione only the account balance regarding the distribution (%) to be assigned to the Signal!

I hope there is an upgrade to that effect ... altriementi subscribers need to open a dedicated account.

I can hardly use this service! pity!!

I would like to know the opinion of MetaQuotes about ....

Mql5 signals are sub standard but i think its a good start. I hope in future subscribers wont have to leave their PCs on to get signals, close trades before subscribing etc etc

salab:

in fact, the strategy of the signal provider does not have any influence on open positions in the account ...

if MetaQuotes want, you can synchronize the trade with the same ID and maybe take in cosiderazione only the account balance regarding the distribution (%) to be assigned to the Signal!

I hope there is an upgrade to that effect ... altriementi subscribers need to open a dedicated account.

I can hardly use this service! pity!!

I would like to know the opinion of MetaQuotes about ....

If Metaquotes don't answers here, try a request to Service Desk. Or even try to contact an admin.

@salab just dont expect a change within 24 hours or summon metaquotes just continue using the method you prefer then we all hope they'll improve the service.

certainly I do not expect that we can solve in 24 H. ...
but I hope that MetaQuotes find a solution ...

I just wanted to know what other people think!

salab:

certainly I do not expect that we can solve in 24 H. ...
but I hope that MetaQuotes find a solution ...

I just wanted to know what other people think!

I also hope they improve this when synchronising it closes my own positions !

when i close a trade by the signal service it put it back on again terrible !

Who do i contact for this ?

unfortunately MetaQuotes must improve our service!
look confident in an upgrade ...

I agree with you ... it's terrible!
the only option is to disable the signal and manually close the trades!

Reason: