USDCAD TERMINATOR 99.51% wins from 2003 - 2008 - page 7

mill wrote >>

Another retard comment from clearly another idiot.

Clearly you are too poor to even afford a dollar meal

at McDonalds; that much is very much evident from

your piss poor retard comment.

However, you wouldn't even want it for free or even

to free demo it to prove yourself right? This alone

tells me that you are a moron. Are there any

intelligent curious fair minded traders in here or

are they mostly morons?

I think you should tone down your replies a bit - everyone is entitled to an opinion. Don't get mad, reply in a thought out manner for goodness sake.
Calling people a moron isn't very nice.
And BTW - The ea is clearly not running as the date on the report will still change even if nothing has happened since the last report.

ea doesnt trade all the time people

usdcadtermin wrote >>
ea doesnt trade all the time people

Really ?...

Neither do any of my EA's; however; they still update the reports on my web site every 15 minutes - even with no changes to the account !

usdcadtermin, why does your ea always trade one "short" direction only?

Is this Ea available at www.collective2.com.or show me the monthly returns generated for the last

three years?.

veeps wrote >>

Is this Ea available at www.collective2.com.or show me the monthly returns generated for the last

three years?.

In fact I already leased this EA and let it run on a live account but it did not make any trades during the first nor the second months. The vendor gave me a "free" extra month, after which
still no trades were made. That was 3 months. The sellar checked my settings after the second month but in the end after I asked for further help he would not refund me. Then he did not even send me the monthly EA. Nor any further communication.
Please be aware you have only 30 days to leave feedback on e-bay. Not much as the sellar claims it only trades once a month.
You have 45 calendar days from time of purchase to file a dispute with paypal for what it's worth.

Furthermore, I did contact other buyers on e-bay, one said it made four trades for him (all at once). First two were a profit of 9%. Last
two were a loss of 10%. He was one percent down when he gave up (quit) with it. The others had no success at all but due to the same tactics of a free extra month had no come back by the only safeguards we have, bad user feedback or paypal!

Something this good cannot be for real.

I have all the e-mail trails if you PM me.

This is for sure a scam.

Regards Mark.

usdcadtermin:

We will send you statments and you can see the ea trade live and whats your email address and we will send you a free demo and anyone else who wants a demo please contact us

Hi

Please,send me in detail the Report stattment and if possible together with a demo version from this EA,I will try in demo account for a while,if this EA truthlly can constanly profitable,I will

purchase order .

Thank you

Richard

usdcadtermin:

Everyone feel free to ask for a free demo and we will show you the system work Email us on the email address above and you will be impressed

Hi usdcadtermin !

Please,send me in detail the Report stattment and if possible together with a free demo version from this EA,I will try in demo account for a while,if this EA truthlly can constanly profitable,I will

purchase order,all you can send me e-mail to rwliur@gmail.com.

Thank you

Richard

Hi my friend!!!!

I'd like to see your backtesting started in 2007.11.07 until now... Because I see that your EA only entry short but never long and thus I supposed that you EA is a greater only for the low period started in 2003 when the maximun was 1,57590 until 2007.11.07 when the minimum was 0,90570, but after this date the currency pair goes to 1,28566 in 2008.03.08 and now around 1,05... Is it possible you show us the backtesting in this period (2007.11.07 until 2009.12.08)???

SEE THE SITUATION OF USDCAD SINCE 2003 UNTIL 10.2007... IT'S ENOUGHT ONE TRADE

BUT AFTER THIS...

Thanks!

Do you have any Forward (Live) results ?

Reason: