DDE and Volume-- Excel

DDE and excel - Volume

I am not getting volume to work, the mt4 sample does not have volume
I have tried these but not getting volume to work i have bid,ask,hi,low working but not volume

='MT4'|VOL!EURUSD
='MT4'|VOLUME!EURUSD
=MT4|VOL!EURUSD
=MT4|VOLUME!EURUSD

Hi all

i developed dll can transfer any type of data to excel, you can transfer quotes,orders,account information,indicators,etc ..., anything you want to move from mt4 to excel in real time mode,by the way i don't use DDE, i use more high performance method,so if there is anyone interest let me know

Yosri Amarneh

Why dont you see here how to do that and other cool things with MT4 and Excel www.fxdialogue.com

yosrixp wrote >>

Hi all

i developed dll can transfer any type of data to excel, you can transfer quotes,orders,account information,indicators,etc ..., anything you want to move from mt4 to excel in real time mode,by the way i don't use DDE, i use more high performance method,so if there is anyone interest let me know

Yosri Amarneh

Hi Yosri,
I would like to transfer the daily trade report from different accounts to excel.
Can you help me ?
Kind regards
Ernesto

yosrixp:

Hi all

Yosri Amarneh

I Yosri, could you please assist with up;oading different indicator values to excel 2007?

Hi Yosri,

I know this thread is months old but I would really be interested in the dll volume you mentioned, if its still available can you post it please

37193:
I Yosri, could you please assist with up;oading different indicator values to excel 2007?

LancerGJ:

Hi Yosri,

I know this thread is months old but I would really be interested in the dll volume you mentioned, if its still available can you post it please

No, this thread is over 3 years old . . .

There is no volume in MT4 . . . what MT4 calls voluime is actually Tick Count

Can you extract tick count data like what he mentioned ='MT4'|VOL!EURUSD ??? 
Reason: