forex economic news api

Hello guys,

I tried to search around but could not find a way to get the forex economic news api. What I need to do is get the economic data (like the nonfarm payroll, the websites get) and use it on my EA. Can anyone guide me to the right place. What I am asking is how do other websites get the economic data on their website?

Thank you in advance.

Thanks for the reply,

I was asking more like where does dailyfx get their info to provide us with http://www.dailyfx.com/calendar/Dailyfx_Global_Economic_Calendar.csv that? Where does dailyfx get the data to be able to provide it to us?

Like where does dailyfx get the results of nonfarm payroll or GB manufacturing production and display them on their website?

Thank you.

Where to get the data from?

people doing ...

Example :

2014-07-08 01:30 GMT (or 03:30 MQ MT5 time) | [AUD - NAB Business Confidence]

• past data is 7 (past data)
  • forecast data is n/a (forecasting data taken from analytics)
  • actual data is 8 (data taken from official report) according to the latest press release - official report website for this particular news event)

==========

So, they are collecting all the figures all the time and placing it to webpage namely 'economic calendar'.

You can do the same ...

That is what I was looking for. Thank you.

Can you guide me to a place where they can show me a piece of code on how to use that in my EA?

Thank you.

Reason: