Help Me to Create My Trading Module.

Dear All,

I have been with Meta trader last 2 years only, i feel realy comfert with MT5 than MT4, i have have gone throw most of the articles in MT5, then i decided to create my own trading module,

here i have no problwm with my strategy bcoz i am certified TEC  Analyst, and know some c++,

Indicators i used to create my Modle are MACD,ATR,MA,and RSI,

The Problems i face

1,     The Real problem comes here should i maintain Diffrent Modules for each indicators ? 

OR

Should i call all the indicators in 1 module which i am going to create  ?

2,    How to call the patterns in to my own my MySignal/module(which iam going to create), My EA should take some selected patterns only ?

Please help me out to solve this issue, or sugust me any article which should i read many time before i start my work(I have coverd all the articles allredy)

Thanks in Advance for your Helping Mind,

Suresh

INDIA 

surubabs:

Dear All,

I have been with Meta trader last 2 years only, i feel realy comfert with MT5 than MT4, i have have gone throw most of the articles in MT5, then i decided to create my own trading module,

here i have no problwm with my strategy bcoz i am certified TEC  Analyst, and know some c++,

Indicators i used to create my Modle are MACD,ATR,MA,and RSI,

The Problems i face

1,     The Real problem comes here should i maintain Diffrent Modules for each indicators ? 

OR

Should i call all the indicators in 1 module which i am going to create  ?

2,    How to call the patterns in to my own my MySignal/module(which iam going to create), My EA should take some selected patterns only ?

Please help me out to solve this issue, or sugust me any article which should i read many time before i start my work(I have coverd all the articles allredy)

Thanks in Advance for your Helping Mind,

Suresh

INDIA 

Please Help me Fellow Traders,  i am just waiting for a feed back from you..

There IS No Modarater or anyone to help me Here, Learning from scraps in MT5 is not possible, No one has Helping mentality . So sad

surubabs:

There IS No Modarater or anyone to help me Here, Learning from scraps in MT5 is not possible, No one has Helping mentality . So sad

When asking in forum, be patient for answer, because not everyone login all the time. BTW, do you know weekend ?

1. There are plenty example in code base for expert advisor. You may get the answer just by studying their code.

2. Here's what I think much common in making EA :

2.1. In your EA, call the handle of your indicators in OnInit and you may want to call it again in OnTick if you get INVALID_HANDLE.

2.2. Use CopyBuffer to get the indicator data and then

2.3. Compare the indicator data and make some trading decision based on those indicator data.

3. For your second Q " How to call the patterns in to my own my MySignal/module(which iam going to create), My EA should take some selected patterns only ?", Surely, you only need to collect the data of last known pattern to make trading decision, but that is actually depend heavily on your trading strategy.

Hope that's help.

surubabs:

Perhaps you could help others before expecting to be helped yourself ?  forums are not just about receiving help but also about giving help.

I'd happily help you but I'm quite new to mql5,  if you need help on mql4 I'd be more than happy to help you on the mql4 forum  :-) 

phi.nuts:

When asking in forum, be patient for answer, because not everyone login all the time. BTW, do you know weekend ?

1. There are plenty example in code base for expert advisor. You may get the answer just by studying their code.

2. Here's what I think much common in making EA :

2.1. In your EA, call the handle of your indicators in OnInit and you may want to call it again in OnTick if you get INVALID_HANDLE.

2.2. Use CopyBuffer to get the indicator data and then

2.3. Compare the indicator data and make some trading decision based on those indicator data.

3. For your second Q " How to call the patterns in to my own my MySignal/module(which iam going to create), My EA should take some selected patterns only ?", Surely, you only need to collect the data of last known pattern to make trading decision, but that is actually depend heavily on your trading strategy.

Hope that's help.

Thanks for your Help, i am going start work on it

RaptorUK:

Perhaps you could help others before expecting to be helped yourself ?  forums are not just about receiving help but also about giving help.

I'd happily help you but I'm quite new to mql5,  if you need help on mql4 I'd be more than happy to help you on the mql4 forum  :-) 

Thanks for your new advice, which i never heard before
Reason: