Newbie - EA Help

Hello,

I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross. The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible. But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line cross. Can someone please look over the EA for me and see if you can modify the exit so that it will close trades when the two stoch line cross? I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out...

Thanks,

Dan

Files:

ramlied:

Hello,

I'd like the attached EA to exit trades when the two stoch line cross. The programmer in India that I've been working with said it's not possible. But I've been searching online and sounds like it's possible to close trades when the stoch line cross. Can someone please look over the EA for me and see if you can modify the exit so that it will close trades when the two stoch line cross? I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out...

If you need help with mql4 coding post on the mql4 Forum . . .  if you just want someone else to code for you then go here:  MT4 coding
MQL4: automated trading forum
  • www.mql5.com
MQL4: automated trading forum
Reason: