Question regarding EA inputs

Hi, I am new to the use of EA, and I just received the second EA draft from my programmer; I received it in .ex4, my question is: can I change some of its parameter easely?( Stop lossl, basically) with the EA parameters inputs? I told the programmer that i want an specific Sl, but I´d like to try differet Sl levels. I´ve changed the values on the inputs, but the Test results are always the same. still, it is not the final version of the EA, so, it may have some bugs to work on (it only making shot trades, not long trades)

But, Does the inputs are there for this? The trading criteria it ok, its entering the market where it should.

I really apreciate your comments.

If you not see stop loss in the inputs when EA started then you cannot change.

Only those values that your programmer has made available as inputs can be changed.

Ask programmer to make those parameters you wish to have control over made available as inputs so you can modify when EA starts up.

hth

ukt:

If you not see stop loss in the inputs when EA started then you cannot change.

Only those values that your programmer has made available as inputs can be changed.

Ask programmer to make those parameters you wish to have control over made available as inputs so you can modify when EA starts up.

hth

Thank you for your comment; I have such parameters in the opening window that appears when I "put" the EA in the desired chart, i.e: SL, tp, lots; etc.

Since its not the final draft, my guess is that there a few bugs to fix. I´ll comment about its performance once its completely done

Thanks.

C.

Ok C, will be keeping lookout for your progress - would be interesting to know.

Never really get much feedback once acceptable help taken away and munched up... and I keep asking so maybe you will be the one!

Enjoy your EA and happy testing - you flog the thing totally to be sure all buglets are exterminated as programmer has duty of care to you, imho

:o))

ukt:

Ok C, will be keeping lookout for your progress - would be interesting to know.

Never really get much feedback once acceptable help taken away and munched up... and I keep asking so maybe you will be the one!

Enjoy your EA and happy testing - you flog the thing totally to be sure all buglets are exterminated as programmer has duty of care to you, imho

Hi Ukt.. I like to keep my word... i just received my last version.. no more bugs so far.. its, doing exactly what i want :)

Thank you for reply C. Great going on EA front!

I guess once all is to your liking and is making income for you - will jet off to some exotic location and join ranks of others that sell EAs (of course... outside of beach playtime hours! )

ukt:

Thank you for reply C. Great going on EA front!

I guess once all is to your liking and is making income for you - will jet off to some exotic location and join ranks of others that sell EAs (of course... outside of beach playtime hours! )

That´s the idea!! more quailty time with the family; but certainly wont be selling EA´s !

Kind regards

C

Reason: