super expert adisor

you know a super simple EA that work well in backtest and in live mode....?

I'm not a programmer and I'm looking for a EA....

I'm tried the EA on this site and i'm disapointed.... all the result are not the same than showned in the presentation....

My parameter is identical but the results is very bad....

If someone can help me....

• k

Carl

sharkattack01:

you know a super simple EA that work well in backtest and in live mode....?

I'm not a programmer and I'm looking for a EA....

I'm tried the EA on this site and i'm disapointed.... all the result are not the same than showned in the presentation....

My parameter is identical but the results is very bad....

If someone can help me....

• k

Carl

SA

> you know a super simple EA that work well in backtest and in live mode....?

No simple EA will make money in live trading

> I'm not a programmer and I'm looking for a EA....

This forum supports programmers - we make EA's :)
To succeed, you will have to get into programming.
Even commercial EA's can be poor or worse :(

> I'm tried the EA on this site and i'm disapointed....

Try not to be, they are only examples... to give ideas on approach & structure
Back testing (especially optimisation) can give optimistic results for all sorts of reasons, see https://www.mql4.com/search/optimisation%20results

Live testing on a demo account will differ slightly or a lot from back testing, particularly if the historical data is from MT rather than direct from the broker.

Live running on a real account may differ slightly from a demo account as:

1) Server response will be slower at times due to load variations
2) Spreads will vary

Forex is a tough business - no one is going to give you the keys to the kingdom...
It takes way too much time, effort & sheer determination to make a profitable EA - cant be given away!

Ones that are given, either never worked well or have been obfuscated by removal of critical bits &/or misdirection on internal &/or external parameters.

Good luck if you're staying with us :)

Semper Fi

-BB-

Shark, we're all tempted to look for the gold pot at the end of the rainbow that's easy to find, easy to carry home and easy to spend. :) However when we have that intention, it rarely works out. If instead, we learn the exchange rates of gold, research the mining methods of gold and be open to meeting a couple lepricans on the way, we are much more likely to succeed, plus, it'll be a great adventure! So, if auto traders seem to be the best way to "mine gold" then, here's a pair of gloves, and welcome to the club, miner. This forum would be the miner's bar and grill, by the way. LOL No matter what you choose, go to mindmovies.com to inspire yourself and increase your production of whatever you do mine. Cheers mate. (...and no, I don't get a dime for you going to that website. I just like it.) :)

Hoya

hoya:
Shark, we're all tempted to look for the gold pot at the end of the rainbow that's easy to find, easy to carry home and easy to spend. :) However when we have that intention, it rarely works out. If instead, we learn the exchange rates of gold, research the mining methods of gold and be open to meeting a couple lepricans on the way, we are much more likely to succeed, plus, it'll be a great adventure! So, if auto traders seem to be the best way to "mine gold" then, here's a pair of gloves, and welcome to the club, miner. This forum would be the miner's bar and grill, by the way. LOL No matter what you choose, go to mindmovies.com to inspire yourself and increase your production of whatever you do mine. Cheers mate. (...and no, I don't get a dime for you going to that website. I just like it.) :)

Hoya

ok thank you for answer...

I will lerning programing...è

so, have you some good tutorial on matatrader.. for beginner of course...

• k.. bye good trading

bye carl

SA

> have you some good tutorial on matatrader

Starts here

https://book.mql4.com/programm/index

-BB-

Shark,

Learn programming is only the third step. The first step would be learning about forex trading itself. Then strive to have a good system---take someone else's or create your own---just make sure you understood it inside out. After which you can learn programming and start writing your own EA, or modifying whatever EAs out there you think is right for you.

Good luck, and I hope you stay long and prospered in forex trading.

Sendra:
Shark,

Learn programming is only the third step. The first step would be learning about forex trading itself. Then strive to have a good system---take someone else's or create your own---just make sure you understood it inside out. After which you can learn programming and start writing your own EA, or modifying whatever EAs out there you think is right for you.

Good luck, and I hope you stay long and prospered in forex trading.

thank you Sendra I will try....

Allow me to add a bit, I believe we all know that there is no and there wouldn't be a Super EA that will always wins you till the end of time, couse noone ever know where is price gonna go...right?

BarrowBoy:

SA

> you know a super simple EA that work well in backtest and in live mode....?

No simple EA will make money in live trading

> I'm not a programmer and I'm looking for a EA....

This forum supports programmers - we make EA's :)
To succeed, you will have to get into programming.
Even commercial EA's can be poor or worse :(

> I'm tried the EA on this site and i'm disapointed....

Try not to be, they are only examples... to give ideas on approach & structure
Back testing (especially optimisation) can give optimistic results for all sorts of reasons, see https://www.mql4.com/search/optimisation%20results

Live testing on a demo account will differ slightly or a lot from back testing, particularly if the historical data is from MT rather than direct from the broker.

Live running on a real account may differ slightly from a demo account as:

1) Server response will be slower at times due to load variations
2) Spreads will vary

Forex is a tough business - no one is going to give you the keys to the kingdom...
It takes way too much time, effort & sheer determination to make a profitable EA - cant be given away!

Ones that are given, either never worked well or have been obfuscated by removal of critical bits &/or misdirection on internal &/or external parameters.

Good luck if you're staying with us :)

Semper Fi

-BB-

This is a great summary. Everyone should read this before the first post.

Reason: