Help programming / debugging my EA

Hello-
I'm looking for EA programming assistance. I've put together an Expert Advisor based on a manual trading system I've developed. Unfortunately, I'm unable to verify program execution / determine if it's doing anything at all. I've also tried to execute multiple EA's developed by other users and have encountered the same situation. My EA compiles and I 'believe' the logic is correct, so now I'm left scratching my head... I'm looking for support in these 2 areas. ..
1) verify EA is logically / syntactically is correct
2) verify I'm using MT4 to execute my EA's correctly?
My email address is: kbscudder@gmail.com. If interested can you please contact me?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! I would like to make some money trading forex!!! :-)
Thank you,
Kevin

kevin4x:
Hello-
I'm looking for EA programming assistance. I've put together an Expert Advisor based on a manual trading system I've developed. Unfortunately, I'm unable to verify program execution / determine if it's doing anything at all. I've also tried to execute multiple EA's developed by other users and have encountered the same situation. My EA compiles and I 'believe' the logic is correct, so now I'm left scratching my head... I'm looking for support in these 2 areas. ..
My email address is: kbscudder@gmail.com. If interested can you please contact me?
Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! I would like to make some money trading forex!!! :-)
Thank you,
Kevin

Have you compiled your code and run it in the backtester?

everlongh:
kevin4x:
Hello-
Thank you,
Kevin

everlongh wrote:

kevin4x:
Hello-
Thank you,
Kevin

Yes, I've compiled the EA. Whenever running a back-test I get errors in the Journal tab:

22:40:30 2007.08.23 09:38 EA_Test_Prog GBPUSD,M1: Error opening BUY order : 0

No graph, and the modeling accuracy says 25%.

Kevin

It compiled, so syntax is "correct"...

Logic errors have to be hunted down manually...

Put some print statements into your code to see what the variables are during runtime. ..

Use GetLastError() and ErrorDescription() functions to see what errors occur in excution...

phy:

It compiled, so syntax is "correct"...

Logic errors have to be hunted down manually...

Put some print statements into your code to see what the variables are during runtime. ..

Use GetLastError() and ErrorDescription() functions to see what errors occur in excution...

Hello everyone,

I am a newbie in Forex Trading and I am looking for a reliable EA or AUTOMATED Trading Sofware that I can buy with a token amount of money. Please, link me up with a genuine one. Thanks.