Did you see such a picture? - page 41

Look at this complex charting tool for MetaTrader4!

Unique user interface.

<removed by moderator>

ggekko:

Look at this complex charting tool for MetaTrader4!

Unique user interface.

What is the difference from the previous ad?

Ovo:
What is the difference from the previous ad?

Dear, look at the highly improved interface. I help you - there is a big big big difference. Have you already seen something similar to it? It's about the capability of MT4.

BTW, did not you post picture of your product yet here? Well ...

1 billion $$$ indicator finally a zig zag mirror without the repainting

ggekko:

Dear, look at the highly improved interface. I help you - there is a big big big difference. Have you already seen something similar to it? It's about the capability of MT4.

BTW, did not you post picture of your product yet here? Well ...

Dear, when you say "Look at this complex charting tool for MetaTrader4!" and place a picture with "www.mysellingpage.com", then it is an ad. I raised a hand after you did so for the second time.

Please show me a picture where I did such a promotion myself.

Ovo:

Dear, when you say "Look at this complex charting tool for MetaTrader4!" and place a picture with "www.mysellingpage.com", then it is an ad. I raised a hand after you did so for the second time.

Thanks for reporting. Sorry for late reaction.

Ovo:

My envy darling, why did you post a picture of your product (containing a zero-relevant content in this thread) right after my first post? Please, hypocrite ...

Your only problem was with my post, that it shows a far better/exciting picture than yours ... my darling. I'm not stupid.

Unique interface on MT4.

ScalperChart

ScalperChart

ggekko:

My envy darling, why did you post a picture of your product (containing a zero-relevant content in this thread) right after my first post? Please, hypocrite ...

Your only problem was with my post, that it shows a far better/exciting product than yours ... my darling. I'm not stupid.

I never advertised. It is you, who broke the rule, regardless of how many times you call me a darling or hypocrite. Even now you speak about an 'exciting product'.

Ovo:
 I never advertised. It is you, who broke the rule, regardless of how many times you call me a darling or hypocrite. Even now you speak about an 'exciting product'.

OK, exciting picture (will it be good for you?).

BTW, you never had any problems with those who link your site/product on other forums. Why did not you "raise your hand" against them? Yes, you are admittedly a hypocrite, sorry. Goodbye.

Reason: