Did you see such a picture? - page 37

No one said they are TRADING with them. This thread just shows what mt4 can do.

I hope people aren't trying to trade with some of these. I didn't get past the first page before I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. What can be done with MT4 is impressive but most of these are like the old saying about salt. Just because a little is good it doesn't follow that a lot is going to be better. :-)

ProfessorMetal:

..... but most of these are like the old saying about salt. Just because a little is good it doesn't follow that a lot is going to be better. :-)

I am sorry if I quote, but I never joke with salt (I don't find nothing common with lot-more) ;). Why: because without salt none life organic beings (including what we are) can not sustain water in body cells. We can't say how much % is better, but for sure is necessary. With more salt you gain more height by water, without (or with sugar) you loose the water (and cell Communications). The right information from genetic.

I would choose less lots and more salt, but if I am able to, I would rise the lots ..... :o). Anyway, currently just the code makes me happy, I don't say I don't have good friends, but MetaQuotes team is in the group of the better, and I try to be same to them.

Quote: "Never go against the coders" .

lesson in this thread : profitable systems and indicators can never and will never be posted in public forums.

keep posting your emails with the hope of mercy

...These guys really believe in technical analysis...

avibe: profitable systems and indicators can never and will never be posted in public forums.
“There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.
That moment on, the market will change to make it unprofitable.There is another theory which states that this has already happened.” ― Douglas Adams,

There is another theory that says nothing exists unless I thought of it.

cyclesurfer:

Super NonLag Oma Adx

cyclesurfer:

Super NonLag Oma Adx

Hello,

where can I get this indicator? - 1 on chart and 2 sub_window

dashboard

Hehe ... smoke

nice charts