Did you see such a picture? - page 38

c0d3:
WHAT TYPE OF ANALYSIS IS THAT? IS THAT USEFUL, IS IT PROGRAMMABLE?

Harmonic trading, Zup vertions, this is related to 27 different type of forms that are created with different zigzag and Fibonacchi retracement levels. You can find more at Forex TSD in the Harmonic trading section. I use it but find it still very complicated because there is a lot of information you need to learn to work them, but if you have enough time to read all of the post in this forum related to Harmonic trading its usefull.

I guess first four pics are representing ZUP indicator, it is about 4k line of code. Hopefully they are made by some Russian programmers. 

I felt that these are real and useful for analysis purpose.

rfb:

I am sorry if I quote, but I never joke with salt (I don't find nothing common with lot-more) ;). Why: because without salt none life organic beings (including what we are) can not sustain water in body cells. We can't say how much % is better, but for sure is necessary. With more salt you gain more height by water, without (or with sugar) you loose the water (and cell Communications). The right information from genetic.

I would choose less lots and more salt, but if I am able to, I would rise the lots ..... :o). Anyway, currently just the code makes me happy, I don't say I don't have good friends, but MetaQuotes team is in the group of the better, and I try to be same to them.

Quote: "Never go against the coders" .

rfb, I don't have the faintest idea what you're trying to say. Most of the things I've seen in this thread are impressive demonstrations of what you can do with MQL but are so full of "stuff" that they'd be useless as workable indicators. BTW, I AM a professional coder.

Colector:

Colector: hello brother, please send me your indicator, thanks a lot

no new charts so far

these screen shots make makes me feel confused :) btw thanks for the data

well i dont think this is anymore useful as all the data and statistics provided is from the history ... you can predict from history but you can not depend on it . so its up to you that you want to consider it or not

Yup, I can clearly see this picture as well as this statistics simply helped me a lot into my marketing strategy. I am looking forward for more statistics from you in future.
Reason: