MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal - A New Component of the MetaTrader 4 Platform

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal, as a new component of the MetaTrader 4 Online Trading Platform, is intended for simultaneous management of multiple accounts. MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal will be helpful for those managing investors' accounts and for traders that use multiple accounts simultaneously.

MetaTrader 4 MultiTerminal allows working with any amounts of accounts, getting quotes for any symbols, placing all types of orders, and viewing history for all accounts. Moreover, financial news can be delivered in the terminal in the real-time mode.

Is it possible to link up MT4 platform with MultiTerminal for order execution via an Expert Advisor on mutliple accounts?

No

How can i add new servers beside the metquotes-demo server within the Multi-teminal MetaTrader ?

4xmaster:

How can i add new servers beside the metquotes-demo server within the Multi-teminal MetaTrader ?

You can't add new servers. You need to ask your broker about trading via MultiTerminal.

I like this 'basic concept' of MultiTerminal.....but its too bad that MultiTerminal only work in same MT4 server.

So if we have 1 account in Standard Account & 1 account in Demo Account (for demo contest)...and try to trade in same time....then this MultiTerminal (build 401) function will be useless.....

I hope in next version, MultiTerminal able to trade using Multi Server & Multi Account.....and able to trade both in same time.

MetaQuotes:
You can't add new servers. You need to ask your broker about trading via MultiTerminal.

You can copy config files from your personal mt4. The file extension is .SRV .

Vinicius Pires De Moura Freire #:

You can copy config files from your personal mt4. The file extension is .SRV .

I did that , but the servers are not showing in the list
Do you have a video tutorial or can you help me please with it?

twister919 #:
I did that , but the servers are not showing in the list
Do you have a video tutorial or can you help me please with it?

ask your broker. Why come here first? All broker questions which this, ask your broker.

Reason: