EA stop when platform shutdown how to overcome it?

hi...
I'm sorry if this question has been asked. but i can find it using "search". too many result to be checked.

I read in user guide that EA stop running when client terminal shutdown. how to overcome this?
because I can't turn the computer on 24 hours. I'm using my office's computer and it turn off every after working hours. I live in Indonesia and the working hours is between 02.00 GMT to 10.00 GMT.

Anyone can help me to make EA runs even the platform off?

bbimantara:
hi...
I'm sorry if this question has been asked. but i can find it using "search". too many result to be checked.

I read in user guide that EA stop running when client terminal shutdown. how to overcome this?
because I can't turn the computer on 24 hours. I'm using my office's computer and it turn off every after working hours. I live in Indonesia and the working hours is between 02.00 GMT to 10.00 GMT.

Anyone can help me to make EA runs even the platform off?

by the way,
if user have to turn on EA everytime running MT4, waching it running and turn it off after trading day. it is not 100% autotrade. it's still have human intervent, autotrade competition does not achieve its initial purpose.

Hi bimantara,
you can't, since the EA is running in your computer (or the one at the office) so the orders are delivered only from there, nowhere else. Then, you need a computer hooked up on the internet 24/7.

forexfordinner:
Hi bimantara,
you can't, since the EA is running in your computer (or the one at the office) so the orders are delivered only from there, nowhere else. Then, you need a computer hooked up on the internet 24/7.
hi forexfordiner

thank you for the answer.
Well in that case I cannot follow the autotrade competition. that's too bad.
I thought that I can set a system which running by itself and collect money from it.

well I gladly share my 3 years experience to anyone that need it.
you just need to promise that if you win, will share it with me....

just email me at fadil75@gmail.com

have a good competition....

bimantara:
forexfordinner:
Hi bimantara,
hi forexfordiner

thank you for the answer.
Well in that case I cannot follow the autotrade competition. that's too bad.
I thought that I can set a system which running by itself and collect money from it.

well I gladly share my 3 years experience to anyone that need it.
you just need to promise that if you win, will share it with me....

just email me at fadil75@gmail.com

have a good competition....
But you needn't a 24/7 running pc to enter the competition! MetaQuotes has this pc for you!

Thatçs right bimantara, my reply was concerning your trading, not the competition. Also don´t get me wrong, you can use your EA just a few hours a day, while is recommended to run it 24/7 if you think it worthy.
About the competition, you have to submit your EA to them by registering and then (if it gets accepted) you only have to check it 5 minutes a day to see it´s performance.
Good luck
Reason: