FTMO Trading Bot
FTMO TRading Bot has 4 stages of trade management search as entry, breakeven , exit which is Take profit and Stop loss) and 3 stages of trade decision making ( system SMA monitoring patterns for buy and sell, adapted mathematical model of Fourier and Laplace transforms), combining all of this into one automatic full trading system, which does not require constant external monitoring or complicated setup. The Expert Advisor applies break even or stop loss and take profit, tracking every tick of price change.
How does it work?
We used SMA to find the best market entry strategy, supplementing its approach with a filter based on common technical analysis. There are quite a few trades in the forex market made by programs, but there are also people who prefer to trade with their own hands, so we added some improvements as a filter for artificial intelligence based on human reasoning and avoid emotional trading .
We also apply our secret advanced mathematical model, which has gone through several optimization stages, to control the market and correctly set stop orders, depending on impulses and market fluctuations. This allows follow the trend when it is there and exit on time when the trend has a high probability of changing. This approach allows you to get the maximum profit factor on every trade. More details about FTMO Trading Bot are on the YouTube video below.
Below, on Image 2 and YouTube video, you can see to serve you with more details about FTMO Trading Bot.
We set a target from the beginning to make the algorithm as efficient as possible in terms of mathematical predictions and statistics. That's why we were able to achieve high results when testing on live market and has more than 77% consistency score available on FTMO dashboard. In image 1 you can see account of $200,000 account size that our algorithm has traded in 15 days. We cannot guarantee that the robot will be as profitable in the future, but we can show you what we were able to meet required rules of every prop firm without breaching max or daily drawdown.
Why are we selling our algorithm?
We have the funds to develop it, but we do not have enough investment in self-trading to make it safe. We also use our program ourselves, but we need more funds to test our hypothesis, so we are sharing it with you. We will probably stop selling soon after we reach our set internal targets.
- EURUSD and GBPUSD, M30 (30 minute chart)
- Trading based on trend, there is an input parameter for this (see description below)
- Use at least 200 USD to start
Help about input parameters:
- Breakeven – Stop loss secures profit when trends continues (fixed lot)
- Risk – uses fixed lot and therefore you can adjust to your account size
- Lots – lot size with a fixed lot that can be changed manually from settings
- Trend Mode – Places one order per pair based on trend
- Comment – No comment
- Magic – magic number based on date and time
- Start Hour/Start Minute – trade start after closer of 30min candle
- Trade placement – trades are not placed everyday
- Trade Days – trades full time provided there setups