Forex Auto Trading EA
- NGUYEN NGHIEM DUY
- Version: 5.1
- Aktualisiert: 1 April 2023
- Aktivierungen: 10
Forex Auto Trading EA is an Expert Advisor designed specifically for trading Forex Automatic 100%.
- Real signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1468350
- Min depost: 5,000$ for each Pair
- Timeframe: D1
- Setting: Default Setting
- Good Trading Pair: Best pair is AUDCAD, or Forex Pair have Daily Price range from 0.8 ~ 1.1, and have H1 H4 sideway chart.
- First, before attach EA to chart, you need add http://calendar.fxstreet.com/ in the list of allowed url in the tab 'Expert Advisors'
(Tool —> Option —> Expert Advisors —> Allow WebRequest for listed URL http://calendar.fxstreet.com/)
- Max order - Maximum of orders.
- Open new series - on / off beginning of a new series of orders.
- Start lots - start lot.
- Trade Buy - allow the adviser to buy.
- Trade Sell - allow the adviser to sell.
- Use hedge - allow the adviser to trade both direction buy and sell. If off only one trade direction.
- Use Money Management - on / off use of automatic lot calculation.
- Autolot. Free margin for each 0.01 lot - the amount of free margin for opening every 0.01 lots.
- Lot miltiplier - lot multiplier for the following orders.
- TP - take profit, in pips.
- SL - stop loss, in pips from the first order.
- Grid Step - distance between orders.
- Trail Start - activation of a trailing stop.
- Trail Step - distance from the price when activating a trailing stop.
- DD Reduction Algoritm - drawdown reduction algorithm it when last order with profit will be close with first order series with loss.
- Overlap_Orders - from which order the drawdown reduction algorithm is activated.
- Overlap_Pips - pips of profit when closing orders in the drawdown reduction mode.
- Magic - is a special number that the EA assigns to its orders.
- Start, End hour - time for opening the first order.
- Maximum Lot - maximum lot.
- Maximum spread - the maximum spread for the adviser.
- News: add http://calendar.fxstreet.com/ in the list of allowed url in the tab 'Expert Advisors'