Forex Volume MT4
- KEENBASE SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
- Version: 1.0
- Aktivierungen: 5
KT Forex Volume shows the buying and selling volume of a currency pair in the form of a colored histogram. The volume is made of buying and selling transactions in an asset.
In FX market:
- If the buying volume gets bigger than the selling volume, the price of a currency pair would go up.
- If the selling volume gets bigger than the buying volume, the price of a currency pair would go down.
- Avoid the bad trades by confirming them using the tick volume data.
- It helps you to stay on the side of big players.
- All Metatrader alerts are included.
Using the Tick Volume
Unlike other markets, the spot Forex market is not centralized; hence, getting the real and accurate volume data is very difficult for the retail traders.
Caspar Marney a veteran forex trader submitted a research paper in 2011, concluded a high level of accuracy and correlation between the tick volume and actual traded volume.