The 1 2 3 Pattern Scanner MT5
- Reza Aghajanpour
- Version: 1.10
- Aktualisiert: 9 Februar 2023
- Aktivierungen: 10
** All Symbols x All Timeframes scan just by pressing scanner button **
After 15 years of experience in the markets and 3 years of programming, Winner indicator is ready. I would like to share with you!
The 123 Pattern Scanner indicator with a special enhanced algorithm is a very repetitive common pattern finder with a high success rate. Interestingly, this Winner indicator indicates that the trend has changed its direction or the end of a trend retracement or even the 1 2 3 Pattern appears at the range market.
The 1,2,3 Pattern Scanner finds immediately with alarm and notification and also has stop loss, take profits and entry point with candlestick checking for easy trading.
- Use special enhanced algorithm
- Detect the best and most successful pattern with very repetitive in trend, swing and breakout.
- Easy-to-use and user-friendly indicator
- NO repaint
- Scan all charts button ( Forex, Crypto, Indices and commodities)
- Select and deselect time frames button for scan (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,H4,D1,W1,MN)
- It displays and pushes notification stop-loss, entry-point and take-profit levels
- Candlestick check for the best entry point
- Method to choose when appearing pattern : breakout(after breakout the point 2) or pattern(in point 3)
- Sending the alert and push notification
- Alert enable/disable base on your setting time
- Adjust the pattern setting
- Risk to Reward : 1:2
How to Test:
You can download the demo version here for testing. It is free and usable on the USDJPY.
- Scan all charts - Enabled
- Scan the number of candles – Amount of history bars to evaluate
- Rescan Timer – Rescan all charts and all time frames after passing time
- Method - choose when appearing a pattern : breakout(after breakout in point 2) or pattern(in point 3)
- Pattern_Feature(Period, Deviation, Backstep) - Algorithm Parameters for pattern recognition
- Error_Rate – Maximum allowable error relative to pattern percentage
- Wing length - Minimum distance between two legs in a pattern
- Display_Options – Display or do not display TP&SL levels
- Stop Loss/Take Profit levels and Breakout Style - Set the Fonts and colors of patterns
- Chart view - Color Scheme of chart (White / Black / Don't change)
========ALERT SETTINGS ==========
- Display Alert or Push Notification – Enable or disable Alert or Push Notification
- How many candles are past a pattern – Maximum Number of candles Passed from a pattern to allow alert
- Alert Buffer Size – Maximum save alert to prevent duplicate alerts
- Alert start/end time – Determine trading hours based on the computer clock to activate and deactivate the alarm