Gap on chart
The "Gap on chart" indicator displays the price gaps on the chart. The gap levels are extended in time until the price fills the price gap. Sensitivity of the indicator can customized to set the gap size in points to show and the history depth to analyze.
For automatic trading, it uses the numbering or price gaps according to LIFO, i.e. the last formed gap is number 1.
- InpBars - the number of bars to look for a price gap in history
- InpMinGap - sensitivity to the price gaps in points
- InpGapUpColor - fill color for price gaps formed with an increase in the price
- InpGapDnColor - fill color for price gaps formed with a decrease in the price
- InpDrawFilledGap - show the filled gaps on the chart