+ automatic calculation of parameters is updated and works at any drawdown
+ highlighting of orders being worked with has been added
+ added display of deals information in the right corner
+ accelerated work and loading of the Expert Advisor, added status indicator in the bottom corner
-Add zero levels for all orders on account
-Add lots show in right corner
-Added order highlighting
-Add important settings in right corner
Handy features if you use multiple copies of the Open Lock on one symbol
-fix autostart when DD reached
-add logging on init
-Add separate EA settings for different magic numbers. (to run several copies of the EA on one symbol, to make complex grids )
[v] Fixed future level calculations
[v] - Fixed work with far from market price order
[+] Add start work after symbol dd in percent
[v] Fix trall work
[+] - lost orders are now closed with the profit specified in the panel
[+] - disabled auto switch-off when changing the TF
[v] - fixed calculation future levels, when multiplier 1.0
[v] - a significant increase in the speed of the program
[v] - speed optimize
[v] - fix save settings
!!! The list of input parameters has been changed. At startup, check if the magic number is set correctly!!!
[+] List of magic orders, which the EA does not take into account in its work
[+] Choice of the type of deals the Expert Advisor will work with
-Buy and Sell (that was before)
[+] Selection of orders to be closed in the first place
- first the distant ones (that was before)
- immediate family first
- first the orders with the largest lot
[+] Run on drawdown
- when the drawdown of the currency by the symbol (was earlier) is reached
- when the drawdown is reached in % by account
- if the specified price crosses above or below the current price
[+] Pause in seconds at closing or full locking of trades at reaching a drawdown (previously the Expert Advisor waited 30 seconds)
[+] If it is necessary to block a large volume, the Expert Advisor will break a trade into parts
[+] Select the time for operation
[+] Stop trading of the Expert Advisor after closing the order grid (parameter Continue trading)
[v] Changed calculation of parameters at high risk
[v] Fixed lot calculation by clicking on i button.
-fixed Trend protect
-OL Calculates future order opening levels. If the deposit is insufficient, the level is marked in red.
-Added OL API 2.0. This allows you to manage OL from any other EA
-The speed of the Expert Advisor has been increased. On slow VPS will work faster
-Improved automatic trailing stop calculation
-Improved algorithm for calculating high risk levels
-Fixes when Trend protect orders work
-Now removing SL and TP with hight speed
-Signal filtering inside one candle
-Add open orders on new bar
-Fixed work with one order
-Improvements in the function Simple Trend protect
-Trailing for profitable positions
-Working with other OL
-CPU load indicator (relevant for slow VPS)
-improved compatibility with the OL panel
-Trading algorithm has been changed, the Simple Trend Protest function has been added (enabled in inputs)
-Added automatic calculation of high-risk parameters
-The algorithm for calculating the parameters has been significantly updated
-Calculation and selection of parameters is available before the drawdown of 75%
-The chart displays future levels of opening trades, lots, and the projected loss for recoilless price movement.
-The screen displays information about the actions of the adviser on opening and closing deals
-Information about current drawdown is added to the screen
-All advisor transactions are displayed on the main screen, even if they are not involved in trading
-Calculation of order closing levels has become more accurate
-Updated OLAPI, added new features
-Changed the functionality of the Open Lock panel (previously called the control panel)
- Added Open lock API. The functions facilitate the integration of the OL EA with other experts, and also allow developing plug-ins for expanded features
- OL API allows you to remotely change any settings of the EA
- OL API allows you to open/close and modify orders
- Added the ability to disable removing of stop levels
- Added the ability to set a range of magic numbers for the EA to ignore. (This allows using multiple strategies on a single currency pair)
- Fixed various bugs from previous versions
- Open Lock can now calculate the parameters for trading. This mode is currently being tested and is only available in online trading, with a drawdown of less than 50%. You can choose a low or medium risk level.
- Added a button for manually closing a part of the losing deal, in the case there is a profit.
- Added a button for manually closing the profitable positions of the EA. It can be useful if the deals were opened with large volumes.
- When working with the disabled control panel, the EA's settings are displayed on the chart.
- Fixed calculation of closing levels. The level is calculated more accurately and on any instruments, but it does not take swaps and spreads into account.
- When working with one deal, the EA will store the ticket of the deal in case of a terminal failure.
- Levels for closing positions, displayed on the chart.
- Added the ability to set the parameters in the EA settings, without using the control panel. This mode should be used to run the EA on the VPS by MetaQuotes.
- Made corrections to rounding of lots when the multiplier is used.
- Drawdown value can be set in percent. Parameter: Equity level in percent. If the parameter is greater than 0, the drawdown value is displayed on the control panel.
- Changed the Close Only mode. Buy deals opened by another expert will be used for closing unprofitable Buy deals, sell deals will close unprofitable sell deals.
- Added support for the DrowdownSYL, BalanceAndEquitySYL indicators. They plot a graph of changes in the level of drawdown, balance and equity. They work in the tester and in live trading. (https://www.mql5.com/ru/blogs/post/711734)
- Added comment text when opening orders
- Minimizing and maximizing the panel is now more convenient
- Fixed various visual errors
In the parameters:
- Ability to turn off the opening of orders. Then the EA will work only on locking and closing positions. Another EA should open trades
- Ability to limit the maximum number of open orders
Added actions for achieving critical drawdown
- Close all positions and stop
- Close all positions and stop
Disabling other Expert Advisors:
- It is possible to close only the charts with the current symbol
In the control panel:
- Single on/off ratio for the step and for the lot
- Tooltips for all elements
- Moving control panel
- Minimize control panel (double click at the top)
- Fixed the EA's algorithm for trading in one direction
-Added parameter which limit the maximum lot
-Added a dynamic step when opening new orders
-Various visual and program changes
-Updated the overview of the adviser
- Automatic start when reaching the level of drawdown (set in the deposit currency)
- Disabling other EAs (if another EA has accumulated a drawdown, then Open Lock will turn it off and take the trade on itself)
- Open orders at a specified time (you can specify an interval when there is no news)
Changed the default parameters for testing as well as the color of price levels