- Diskussion (5)
Two Moving Average Crossover Alerts Serie MT5
A classic among classics: crossing of two moving averages with all kinds of alerts.
- Crossing of 2 Moving Averages (MAs) at closing of the last bar;
- Both MAs can be set for any of the following averaging methods: Simple Moving Average (SMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA), Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA), Linear-weighted Moving Average (LWMA);
- Both MAs can be also set for any averaging period and for any of the following prices: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical or Weighted;
- Any kind of alerts can be enabled: Dialog Box, Email message, SMS notifications for smartphones and tablets, and Sound alerts;
- By default, up arrows are plotted for buying signals and down arrows for selling signals;
- It works properly at any symbol (no matter how exotic it is) and any timeframe;
- Compatible with any MetaTrader platform, regardless of the number of digits or other parameters;
- Compatible with any other tool (indicator, EA or script) without slowing down the terminal performance and the trading operations.
- Fast MA Period - averaging period for the fastest moving average.
- Fast MA Shift - offset for the fastest moving average (values below -1 are not allowed).
- Fast MA Method - averaging method for the fastest moving average.
- Fast MA Price - applied price for the fastest moving average.
- Slow MA Period - averaging period for the slowest moving average.
- Slow MA Shift - offset for the slowest moving average (values below -1 are not allowed).
- Slow MA Method - averaging method for the slowest moving average.
- Slow MA Price - applied price for the slowest moving average.
- Enable dialog box alert - if 'true' enables pop-up alerts.
- Send email as alert - if 'true' an email message will be sent.
- Send SMS as alert - if 'true' a push notification will be sent to mobile terminals.
- Play a sound as alert - if 'true' a sound will be played.
- Sound to be played - selects the sound that will be used by the sound alert.
Report a bug
In case you find any issue related to the program functioning, do not hesitate to submit a report here. Notice that we cannot help you with problems related to your purchases. For these kinds of issues, you must contact MQL5 support.
More helpful tools
Find here more indicators with 'Alerts serie' denomination. We'll keep launching new indicators for both MT4 & MT5 with alert features implemented at a low cost. Feel free to ask for any specific indicator that you want to improve with alert features sending us an email to email@example.com with the subject "Request for alerts serie indicator". But don't forget firstly to check if your requirements are not already fulfilled in one of the released indicators.
We are a team of coders/traders that provide professional programming services for the trading world, mostly -but not only- for MetaTrader platform. Our team has several years of trading the FOREX market and coding MetaTrader tools. We have developed Scripts, Indicators and Expert Advisors for many clients around the world and for our own use.