Install EA for rent and sell

Dear Community,

last 2 nights I try to install my new Algorithm here on mql5. And the last step after the screenshot version to download

I come not to the finished! Maybe someone can help me? By interest send me a pm. I don't understand

mql5 ask 20% commission but get no support from them very sad!

Stefan Maria Wooning:

Dear Community,

last 2 nights I try to install my new Algorithm here on mql5. And the last step after the screenshot version to download

I come not to the finished! Maybe someone can help me? By interest send me a pm. I don't understand

mql5 ask 20% commission but get no support from them very sad!

Actually we speak German here but concerning you problem nobody can help you without further information, "I come not to the finished" is just not enough. What are the responses?

Beside that the requirements for sell and rent are different.

May be the links from this post may help you: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/339927#comment_16274577

Beside that 20% commission is for all the facilities you need to develop, present and provide something to rent or sell. Just imagine what you need to do (rent and buy) to offer it on your own - and who shall find you?

Ea Gold
Ea Gold
  • www.mql5.com
Hey! I am writing Ea on Gold (XAUUSD). What code should I use to automatically use EA it only on gold...
Grund der Beschwerde: