Newbie having tough time

Hi. I am a newbie having a tough time using mql5. I am getting a message that 'User banned temporary for too many messages or assigning' in my chat window when I try to ping some one. Even the seller I bought a subscription from, is not responding. I am feeling lost and helpless. No easy help or support I am able to find. Someone can please suggest how to proceed. Also, please help in getting the ban removed on my account.

Also I cannot proceed further without help from seller. Can I apply for refund in that case. I bought the EA 1 day ago. So, is there a limited time to cancel and get refund.

harsha1:

Hi. I am a newbie having a tough time using mql5. I am getting a message that 'User banned temporary for too many messages or assigning' in my chat window when I try to ping some one. Even the seller I bought a subscription from, is not responding. I am feeling lost and helpless. No easy help or support I am able to find. Someone can please suggest how to proceed. Also, please help in getting the ban removed on my account.

As I see - your username is not banned.
Banned from the forum is the following: you can see the red banner at the top of every forum page indicating that you was banned untill ....

But it may be fake ban (means: you IP became the banned IP because most of us are having internet with dynamic IP from internet provider.
If it is fake ban by IP so you can do the following:  restart your router together with your computer (switch your router off, and after 1 or 2 minutes - switch it to be on), your IP will be changed from "already banned IP" to the normal one.

harsha1 #:
Also I cannot proceed further without help from seller. Can I apply for refund in that case. I bought the EA 1 day ago. So, is there a limited time to cancel and get refund.

About refund in the Market?
if you bought some product (non-rent purchases) so the  cancellationis available with the following procedure:
if you cancel the purchase (non-rent purchases) within 7 days, without having activated it, you will get a refund to your mql5 forum account/profile (not to your Visa card and not to your paypal; the refund is rpovided to the forum account/profile and the fund can be used to next purchase, for the signal sibscription and more).

Can you please let me know whether I can call customer service to talk more into it. Mine is a 3-month rental. Not a full purchase of the product. I am ok with keeping the product only when the seller is guiding me properly. How can I make sure to get best support from seller.

harsha1 #:
Can you please let me know whether I can call customer service to talk more into it. Mine is a 3-month rental. Not a full purchase of the product. I am ok with keeping the product only when the seller is guiding me properly. How can I make sure to get best support from seller.
If you are on rent purchase so you can not refund this rent purchase ... irrespective off - you will contact to the customer service or not; because it is the rule of the customer service: rent purchases can not be refunded.

If you do not have any connection or support from the seller so it is not good ... you should buy/rent the products from the people who know personally or who is posting on this forum helping the people for example. So, you can try to contact with the seller anyway.

Hi Sergey, 

1. Can I use MT5 in USA? Is it legal?

I bought MT5 EA but I am not sure whether it is legal to use MT5 in USA. I also do not see any USA brokers supporting MT5. If it is not legal, I would like to exchange MT4 version of EA instead of MT5 version. But I dont see a cancel option to cancel the current purchase. Please help.

harsha1 #:

Hi Sergey, 

1. Can I use MT5 in USA? Is it legal?

I bought MT5 EA but I am not sure whether it is legal to use MT5 in USA. I also do not see any USA brokers supporting MT5. If it is not legal, I would like to exchange MT4 version of EA instead of MT5 version. But I dont see a cancel option to cancel the current purchase. Please help.

Of course you can use mt5 in any country it is your choice of brokers that is limited in certain countries 
There is no exchange if you want to rent mt4 version. Just rent it again But why would you if selller gives you no support 
Reason: