License WARNUNG

Nach Windows Updates gehen die Licensen der erworbenen Programme nicht mehr.

MQL 5 will dass man dann die Programme nochmal kauft: 

Achtung ABZOCKE:

Eine license wurde ersetzt, jedoch wenn ich das Produkt auf drei Rechnern nutze, wurden beim Update ja 3 Licenses zerstört.  (Antwort vom Support: !Pech!  Produkt nochmal kaufen (1600€)

Support Team 2017.07.06 12:57 

Hello. 

Thank you for contacting us. 

Extra activation due windows update was automatically added already. You've spent all your activations. 

According to the Rules: 

10.For each Buyer, a secure version of the Product is automatically created, which allows using it only on the equipment (computer hardware and operating system), from which a purchase request was sent. 
Purchased Product is bound to specific devices and specific copy of an operating system. Thus, the protection does not allow to launch a Product, even if a hardware was substituted to the exactly the same one or if an operating system of the same type was reinstalled. 
11.The purchase of the Product is registered in the Buyer's account. 
12.The fact of creation of a secure version of the Product for the Buyer's equipment configuration is called Activation. 
13.The number of free Product Activations available to the Buyer on another PC after purchasing the Product is defined by the Seller. The minimum number of such Activations is 4. 

Best regards, MQL5.com Support team 

Guido Boesen 2017.07.06 13:35 
No not the last one .. i did not do any changes on My PC and now: 

2017.07.06 13:33:51.256 SAFE Automatic robot invalid license (538) 

this means it is not a new installation.... i need to reinstall at the same machine. but i cant becourse no licenses 
Support Team 2017.07.06 14:29 
The Windows update on the Server 2016 has killde my license, need a new one 
What is that means? we can see your last activation was 2017/07/05. 

Delete the Product from navigator window and try to install it again. 

Guido Boesen 2017.07.06 15:38 
i did it, this is my PC at home fallback isf the VPS is down. last aktivation was yesterday .. the same VPS , but after an Hardware update on the VPS (windows server 2012r2) it needs new aktivation. but it was the same IP. 

Now the produkt has 12 Aktivations, as i bought it there were only 8. 

I need one more vor my PC it was running there sins 6 Month. And now i need a new License why? no Hardware changes. 

Dateien: 
1.png 130 kb 
Support Team 2017.07.06 16:16 
but after an Hardware update on the VPS (windows server 2012r2) it needs new aktivation. 
Yes, it's standard behaviour, described in rules, IP doesn't matter. 

Now the produkt has 12 Aktivations, as i bought it there were only 8. 
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_IV: 

14.The Buyer purchases the right to activate a Product as many times as specified by the Seller at the moment of purchasing or renting this Product. For example, if a Product allows 20 activations at the moment of its purchase, the Buyers can install it on 20 different hardware + OS configurations even if the Seller will decrease this number afterwards. 
We've checked product's activations, all are correct, we can't add extra activation, sorry. You have to buy product to use it on other configuration. 

Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market

Ja, das ist ein sehr unschönes Geschäftsgebahren.

In der Tat erkennt mql5 nach dem Creators Update die Aktivierungen nicht mehr als valide an.

Nur eine Komplettsicherung / Wiederherstellung rettet den Kauf.

Eventuell ist der Verkäufer in der Lage, Dir gnädigerweise Aktivierungen ohne Berechnung zuzuweisen?

Lars Rompe:

Ja, das ist ein sehr unschönes Geschäftsgebahren.

In der Tat erkennt mql5 nach dem Creators Update die Aktivierungen nicht mehr als valide an.

Nur eine Komplettsicherung / Wiederherstellung rettet den Kauf.

Eventuell ist der Verkäufer in der Lage, Dir gnädigerweise Aktivierungen ohne Berechnung zuzuweisen?

Sehr diplomatisch formuliert!

Grund der Beschwerde: