EVA EXPERT

Hello Subscribers,
as everyone knows, this signal provider is debarred from selling signals, however, I made very good Profits with this signal an I like it. As somebody else said, driving Ferrari means, fast, sometimes beside the track, but finally get back on the track. Anyway, Trading is risky, we all know that.
I wrote a letter to MQL5 asking for the reason of debarring. I see more than 200 Subscribers making money with this signal. Even if EVA makes more DD than the stated 30%, it still makes lots of Profit. What does the community think?

Please let us all know an write your comments‌

Michael Jacobs:

Hello Subscribers,
as everyone knows, this signal provider is debarred from selling signals, however, I made very good Profits with this signal an I like it. As somebody else said, driving Ferrari means, fast, sometimes beside the track, but finally get back on the track. Anyway, Trading is risky, we all know that.
I wrote a letter to MQL5 asking for the reason of debarring. I see more than 200 Subscribers making money with this signal. Even if EVA makes more DD than the stated 30%, it still makes lots of Profit. What does the community think?

Please let us all know an write your comments‌

Schreib doch in deutsch.....:-) 
Grund der Beschwerde: