"Indexes" cannot be tested in the tester (since there is no way to get information from the Internet). For a full introduction to the functionality, there is a demo version https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/59378
Information is downloaded from the site https://ru.investing.com/:
- Report Date
- Earnings per share (EPS)
- Income (Revenue)
- market capitalization
The principle of operation:
- Searches for information about corporate reports of shares that are part of the index selected in the settings.
- While searching for information, the background of the graph changes color to blue.
- Plotting vertical lines corresponding to dates of the published corporate reports. The tooltip of each of the lines contains data on the appropriate corporate report.
- The E and $ marks are assigned to vertical lines:
- if EPS value exceeds the forecast, the green E mark is used,
- if expectations are not met, the red one is used;
- if Revenue exceeds the forecast, the green $ mark is used,
- if expectations are not met, the red one is used.
- There can be several corporate reports in one day (displayed in different colors and higher than the previous one).
- The program works in Russian and English.
- In the settings, you can change the color of the lines.
Before launching :
- Add URL https://investing.com/earnings-calendar/Service/getCalendarFilteredData to the list of allowed URLs. Options -> Expert Advisors -> enable "Allow WebRequest for listed URL".
- As well as the URL to the indexes that you plan to use:
- RTS (Russia) https://ru.investing.com/indices/rtsi-components
- Dow_Jones (USA) https://ru.investing.com/indices/investing.com-united-states-30-components
- SnP (USA) https://ru.investing.com/indices/investing.com-us-500-components
- FTSE_100 (Great Britain) https://ru.investing.com/indices/investing.com-uk-100-components
- EUROSTOXX_50 (The European Union) https://ru.investing.com/indices/eu-stoxx50-components
- DAX (Germany) https://ru.investing.com/indices/germany-30-components
- CAC_40 (France) https://ru.investing.com/indices/france-40-components
- FTSE_MIB (Italy) https://ru.investing.com/indices/investing.com-italy-40-components
- AEX (Netherlands) https://ru.investing.com/indices/netherlands-25-components
- IBEX_35 (Spain) https://ru.investing.com/indices/spain-35-components
- SMI (Switzerland) https://ru.investing.com/indices/switzerland-20-components
- BEL_20 (Belgium) https://ru.investing.com/indices/bel-20-components
- PSI_20 (Portugal) https://ru.investing.com/indices/psi-20-components
- ATX (Austria) https://ru.investing.com/indices/atx-components
- OMXS_30 (Sweden) https://ru.investing.com/indices/omx-stockholm-30-components
- Nifty_50 (India) https://ru.investing.com/indices/s-p-cnx-nifty-components
- FTSE_China_A50 (China) https://ru.investing.com/indices/ftse-china-a50-components
- Hang_Seng (Hong Kong) https://ru.investing.com/indices/hang-sen-40-components
- Nikkei_225 (Japan) https://ru.investing.com/indices/japan-ni225-components
- Bovespa (Brazil) https://ru.investing.com/indices/bovespa-components
- TA_35 (Israel) https://ru.investing.com/indices/ta25-components
- For more convenience, assign a hotkey to the script: right-click Corporate Report in the Navigator window -> Set hotkey -> select a suitable combination.
The program, and all the information used in it, depend on the site investing.com and they work as long as it is possible to get this information programmatically via the link https://ru.investing.com/earnings-calendar/Service/getCalendarFilteredData and links to information about indexes.