Ultimate No Nonsense Backtester Demo
Ultimate No Nonsense Backtester Demo - You can Run Forward Test Simulation with this tool!(Full version only)
I've opened up another one of the 5 benchmarks for demo
-------------"You can now use it on EURUSD and AUDNZD"--------------------
Demonstration video is for an old version, there are all kinds of new feature now!
Ultimate NNFX Backtester is a powerful utility tool that significantly reduces the length of backtesting process for NNFX followers.
As well as for Forex traders that operates their entries and exits at the close of a candle and manage the risk using ATR.
Please read through following detailed descriptions and explore the tool in the chart. Please also see the video on how to operate this tool.
If any confusions and bugs, please direct to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures or videos of the issue.
I will get back to you as soon as possible.
This is a demo version that only works on EURUSD
You can find the full version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/52368
Link to my NNFX History News Event Tool: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/53243
- Ability to save buy and sell trades and calculate profit or loss with mouse clicks and buttons.
- Ability to Run Forward Test Simulation and save you tons of time(Full version only).
- You can backtest any commodity, anytime frame, any broker's data.
- Ability to rewind trades up-to as early as possible during backtesting.
- Automatically calculates the profit of the scaled out position and add to the total profit.
- Abi lity to perform Monte Carlo Simulation after your backtest to evaluate your algorithm's ability to withstand random market movements.
- Automatically calculates win rate & ROI & auto update balance & Max Drawdown + Current Drawdown.
- Ability to set Max Drawdown alert, will triggered as soon as breached.
- Shows GrossProfit & GrossLoss & Profit Factor & Total P/L.
- All live stats of your backtest is directly displayed on the chart - live stats can be hidden or bring back by keypress.
- Ability to generate the equity curve overview directly on chart.
- Ability to adjust your risk every single trade with a single keyboard press.
- Displays your computer timezone + your broker's timezone using GMT.
- Auto-adjust lot size and Max Drawdown as your equity curve grows during backtest.
- Ability to print out the backtest result to /MQL4/Files with all stats included by pressing TAB key.
- Ability to set max trades to be recorded and increase it as you need as backtesting goes.(by key press)
- Ability to Reset backtest with a single keypress(R).
- Ability to measure candle bodysize.
Customizable Parameters(in the same order as inputs)
ATR Take Profit Multiplier
ATR Stop Loss Multiplier
% of Position to be scaled out
% of Max Drawdown Alert
Number of Trades to be recorded
And much more
The product pushes some selective notifications into your Metaquotes ID. Notify when the opened position with the lot size is higher than X volume. (This function is useful to help you keep watching your account running an EA 24/5 with martingale method) (Optional - set value >100 to disable) Notify on the opened position, not closed position that is so annoying for numerous trades (optional). Notify when your loss in percentage has reached the preset value . The notification is repeated after Y
This is a panel which can be used by the users to place a pending order in which they can customize their order while working on the chart. This panel allows its user to input their trade values. It is an easy to use panel from which user can place their pending orders quickly. Inputs of this Panel Includes Price - The user inputs the price to place pending trade. Type - The user inputs the type of pending trade ( ONLY BUY LIMIT IN DEMO VERSION ). Lot Size - The user inputs the lot size for th
This simple but useful script calculates the lot in % of the deposit. It is indispensable for risk management. There is only one customizable parameter: MaxRisk - risk in % for lot calculation. The product works as a standard script. Launch it once on an appropriate chart and start trading using the calculated lot value. Genious is simplicity! Happy trading!
这是一个统计小组，提供您的交易账户分析。 分析结果实时显示在图表上。 Version for MetaTrader 5 terminal: Ind5 Extra Report Pad for MT5 多货币交易现在很流行。但是，交易量越大，分析每个交易的盈利能力就越困难。按月分析交易并计算每笔交易的统计数据是更具挑战性的任务。 该面板提供了一种有效的解决方案，可以分析您的帐户并实时准备详细的统计数据 我们博客 中对此指标的详细说明 亲爱的朋友和我们的EA用户，请在 评论 部分添加您的评分。 我们的外汇软件的所有更新都是 免费的 ！ 这是一个免费的交易工具！ 注意！按钮 EXPORT TO HTML 可用 - 我们的指标将所有接收的数据保存在单独的HTML文件中！ 标签和控件 该小组目前包含六个标签： TRADES - 目前的开放交易 历史 - 历史上封闭的交易 所有交易 - 开放和平仓交易 报告 - 关于您的交易账户的已平仓交易的详细报告 分配符号 - 买入和卖出交易相对于总量和分配的分布 量 每个符号的有利可图的交易。该选项卡还显示有利可图的交易的分布，
YPY Check Your Broker is a universal multifunctional software complex which uses primary tick data. It allows traders to perform comparative analysis of the trading conditions and execution quality, identify abnormal BID prices outside the indicative quotes. It also reflects the facts of redrawing bars in the terminal, spread extension, controls the leverage stop out level values, speed of execution and server connection breaks, maintains a detailed statistics on the slippages. The YPY Check You
Smart Robot MT4 is an Expert Advisor based on Scalping, Elliot Waves and with filters such as RSI, Stochastic that managed and decided with robot smartly. Large number of inputs and settings are tested and optimized and embedded in the program thus inputs are limited and very simple. Using EA don't need any professional information or Forex Trading Knowledge. The EA works with low margin level and thus has low risk. This is Free Version and limitations is : Trade on EURJPY only with lot size
Auto SL & TP Maker is an assistant for all those who forget to set StopLoss and/or TakeProfit in deal parameters, or trade on a very fast market and fail to place them in time. This tool automatically tracks trades without StopLoss and/or TakeProfit and checks what level should be set in accordance with the settings. The tool works both with market and pending orders. The type of orders to work with can be set in the parameters. It can track either trades for the instrument it runs on, or all i
Trade Assistant is a trading panel designed for manual trading. The main function of the panel is to set orders and positions using pre-marking in the form of graphic lines on the chart, according to the rule (risk / reward ratio). Key features of the panel It works with any trading instruments - currency pairs, CFDs, stocks, indices, futures, cryptocurrencies. Setting stop loss and take profit as the distance in points. Marking lines of the order: entry, stop loss and take profit can be move
Current price: $49 Final price $199 King Egbert is a professional built EA with fixed stoploss and takeprofit for a low risk (1/4 ratio). It uses only tools that messures trend and oscillator. It has been a long work to find what tools to combine, to find best results, but this EA talks for it self. You can choose if you want to trade with fixed lots, or lots per amount in balance. No Martingale No Grid Broker and deposit Any broker with small spreads is suitable. Recommended deposit
This is a simple indicator which can draw anything on a chart of the MetaTrader terminal. If the VR-Draw button is clicked, the following can be selected: Join the discussion in the group @telegram development news and updates @telegram Color, Width, Erase (delete all drawings). This is a convenient way to communicate with other traders and share your predictions and assumptions with them, as well as make notes for yourself. The program is developed by the founder of Trading-Go Projects.
Key Features This application is designed to quickly place a pending order or open a position at market. The position volume will be calculated automatically according to the risk settings. Everything is simple, you only need to specify the price of the order (or position by market) and stop loss. The type of the pending order is selected automatically depending on the logic of the relative location of the current price, pending order price and stop loss. The pending order is placed in 3 clicks,
This software is designed for quick and easy closing of orders. It allows to select between opposite and standard closing of orders. When closing by an opposite order, we do not care re-quotes and slow broker execution. Closing by virtual StopLoss and TakeProfit or using a virtual panel. Flexible configuration and versatility. It is implemented as an additional panel with user friendly interface. The EA will be useful when used correctly, please read carefully the description of the buttons and
Library to add the Information Panel to your Expert Advisor for MetaTrader 4. We can not guarantee that the information and interface of the program will give you a profit on deals, but we will definitely say that even the simplest interface of the program can strengthen the first impression. Detailed description and instructions for adding our panel to your Expert Advisor are in our blog: LIB - EAPADPRO Step-by-step instruction Detailed description of our panel and instructions for using EAPADP
We have 3 products available, this is the Free version. Free version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10332 . Pro version, with added grid trading capacity compared to Free version: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10344 . Demo version, fully functional of Pro version on USDCHF pair only: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/10347 . This GUI panel EA is used for live trading and does not work with the strategy tester. COE is an order entry program, it's primary purpose is to help
This product is a sophisticated trading panel which is designed according to the basic principle of risk management which is the key element of successful trading to help manual traders make better decisions in shorter time. My name is Ehsan Ameri and you are so welcomed to my product page, I strongly recommend you to watch both instructional videos. You can control your risk, check the correlations between symbols, specify good reward to risk ratio, set multiple take profits and choose diff
Blahtech Candle Timer displays the remaining time before the current bar closes and a new bar forms. It can be used for time management Feature Highlights Multiple Colour Schemes Configurable Text Selectable Location Customisable alerts and messages Optimised to reduce CPU usage Input Parameters Text Location Beside Active Candle Chart Upper Left Chart Upper Right Chart Lower Left Chart Lower Right Text Colour Scheme Manual Colour Scheme. (Use next two parameters below to set the colours
Test & Trade Pad Free is the free version of test & trade pad. The only difference is the lot size is limited to the minimum lot for your broker. Test & Trade Pad Free works on strategy tester as well as on live and demo charts. You can really hone your trading skills in strategy tester especially with the control of tester speed feature. It is multi-functional tool with many useful features for testing or trading live. It has trade management features such as stop reversal, break even and trad
It is a time consuming task to download all historical data every time you install a new terminal for your new broker. Now this utility will help you download all historical data for all timeframes and symbols found at the Market Watch from your broker's server. All you ever need to do is to put this utility at a new chart without any other indicators/EAs and it will automatically scroll the chart to the left (in order to download) until no more new data received from your broker. Once the downl
This indicator alerts you when/before new 1 or 5 minute bar candle formed. In other words,this indicator alerts you every 1/5 minutes. This indicator is especially useful for traders who trade when new bars formed. *This indicator don't work propery in strategy tester.Use this in live trading to check functionality. There is more powerful Pro version .In Pro version,you can choose more timeframe and so on. Input Parameters Alert_Or_Sound =Sound ----- Choose alert or sound or both to not
Benefits Adaptability; No input parameters; Predictive models are included in the algorithm; Works on all markets and instruments. Operation Principle The indicator is trend following. First, the indicator analyzes instrument's historical data over sliding windows, calculates values of main variables, determines coefficient. Further, it analyses current market situation and confirms previous trend, or gives out a signal of the trend reversal. Scaling coefficients allow to switch to any available
Free automatic fibonacci is an indicator that automatically plots a fibonacci retracement based on the number of bars you select on the BarsToScan setting in the indicator. The fibonacci is automatically updated in real time as new highest and lowest values appears amongst the selected bars. You can select which level values to be displayed in the indicator settings. You can also select the color of the levels thus enabling the trader to be able to attach the indicator several times with differe
This utility calculates Lot size and simply places orders with just One click. (This is EA version of "Graphical Lot Calculator" which can easily set orders) You can specify Entry, Sl and TP prices on chart by dragging related Lines, "Smart Order" will smartly recognize the position type and calculates the lot size depend on defined risk and SL amount. First, enter the risk percentage, using keyboard or +/- buttons. if you intend to set a pending order, select "Pending" Mode and 3 lines are av
This is a free version of Smart Ruler that works on EURJPY only. This is a convenient tool for measuring the number of points between prices. It support magnetizing to OHLC prices. Calculates profit considering specified lot size and spread (optionally). It counts the number of bars between specified point and the time difference between them. Calculates the slope angle from the horizontal position. Unneeded parameters can be hidden. It does not occupy much space when inactive. Once you add the
DEMO for EURUSD & AUDUSD only! Full Version --> https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/43555 *All In One System Indicator, Breakthrough solution for any Newbie or Expert Trader ! BlueDigitsFx Explains How To Use The System In Detail : https://youtu.be/fIOWwWuE5ZQ BlueDigitsFx's Easy 1 2 3 System is an all in 1 Indicator with a variety of options to work with. Performs Amazingly with a Market Base Line for example; 50ema, 200ema, Kijun sen,... Performs Amazingly with a simple overb
El Asesor Experto que utiliza la estrategia de acorralar el precio con una operación pendiente a una distancia determinada del primer trade, a medida que se ejecuta la orden pendiente el EA crea otra orden pendiente por mayor valor hasta localizar el sentido del mercado. Está diseñado para operaciones semi manuales . es decir, el usuario debe abrir la primera operación y de forma automática el EA asume el control y crea la siguiente orden pendiente. de igual forma monitorea el profit para que
FOLLOW THE LINE GET THE FULL VERSION HERE: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/36024 This indicator obeys the popular maxim that: "THE TREND IS YOUR FRIEND" It paints a GREEN line for BUY and also paints a RED line for SELL. It gives alarms and alerts of all kinds. IT DOES NOT REPAINT and can be used for all currency pairs and timeframes. Yes, as easy and simple as that. Even a newbie can use it to make great and reliable trades. NB: For best results, get my other premium indicators for mo
Optimal for Binary Options and Forex. For beginners and intermediates. Lotus is 100% non repaint. The strategy is based on 4 ADX parameters, including pivot points and candle patterns. It is recommendable to combine the arrow with an moving average, Elliot waves indicator or Parabolic SAR. The main goal was to keep it as simple as possible ! No useless oscillators. Add your favorite trend indicator and combine it with the arrow. Important period - the number of bars you can backtest the s
The system applies Fibo levels. Apart from basic Fibo levels (23.6; 38.2; 50.0; 61.8; 100.0;), the EA features custom levels (34.0; 36.0; 64.0; 66.0;). You can decide the levels trading is to be performed from. Sample trade: when the market is bullish and the price rolls back to the levels (as we remember, we select the levels on our own), the EA opens buy orders. The opposite is true for sell orders. The EA can work in three modes. Each of the modes is a separate Fibo levels construction method
2. Forward Simulation feature added(Only works on EURUSD and AUDNZD on demo).
3. TP and SL level now are marked with a small line once a trade is placed.
4. TP and SL text are aligned with the TP and SL lines.
5. Action for undetermined trade is now available in the inputs(this is what the backtester will do when you have a trade that has both SL and TP on the same candle).
2. On Chart mouse over switch for backtesting on/off is available, can be turned on in the input settings, it is called "Onchart Backtest Dot".
3. Trade Frequency is now added in the printed CSV file, you can now see your trading frequency is "1 trade per x Bars"
2. Ultra Simple Panel is now an option in the input settings, you can chose to use it instead of the standard simple panel to have even less information displayed on the chart.
3. Minor Monte Carlo Simulation Bug Fixed.(Riskscore was not showing up properly before and people always get categorized as "very safe")
2. G key is now assigned for running Monte Carlo Simulation after you've done your backtest, note that it has to be done inside the equity overview mode.
3. Crosshair now automatically disable itself when your mouse is on top of Print, Reset, Rewind, View Equity, Monte Carlo Buttons.
4. A confirmation message box now pops up when you click on reset button, this is to prevent people from clicking on the reset button accidentally and reset the whole progress by mistake.
5. Fixed a bug where the backtester freezes when backtesting year is reduced to 0 while you are progressing. Now pops an alert telling you year cannot be reduced to 0.
2. Equity Curve overview now supports all balance level and is fully automatic(No manual scrolling or adjusting chart scale anymore), can be viewed by pressing Ctrl or clicking on the "View Equity" Button
Press Ctrl/or Button to Hide/Show Equity Curve. Upon Hiding the Equity Curve, the backtester will take you right back to where your last trade where.
3. G key for hiding Big Horizontal Axis of Equity Curve is now removed. Equity Curve now only shows when it is called by Key press or button press.
4. Cleaned up comment section and updated.
2. Simulation mode added, can now be turn on or off in the inputs, or by simply pressing B on the keyboard. You can adjust if you want to block 1/4 of the right screen, or block all the way to the middle. You can progress the chart by pressing F12, one candle at a time.
2. Hide/Show Horizontal Equity Line using G only. (used to be G for hide, F for show).
3. Now you can reset your entry line or exit line right away using F key on keyboard without continuous mouse click.
4. TP and SL Level on both directions now are displayed upon first entry candle click. (can be turned off in the inputs).
2. Minor Bug fix.
2. Press E to skip the chart to ending date of the backtest you've selected instead of scrolling.
adjust Risk/Scaling out %/TP&SL Multiplier for every trade using buttons instead of Hot Keys on the Key board.
2. Original Hot Keys for Risk, Scaling up %, TP&SL multiplier adjustments remains intact.
3. Small Panel can be moved by W, A, S, D keys, X and Y coordinates are displayed on the panel, you can type the coordinates
in the input settings, this way small panel will show up in the location where you preferred without moving it again.
2. Fixed a bug where risk used for every trade is not printed properly.
3. Scaling out %, TP multiplier and SL multiplier for every trade is now printed in CSV.
Press 8 = Decrease TP Multiplier
Press 9 = Increase TP Multiplier
Press 0 = Decrease SL Multiplier
Press "equal sign" to Increase SL Multiplier
2. Number of Unit of Increment for the above function can be adjusted in the input settings. Default is 0.1 Multiplier Increment.
2. Number of unit of increment on live Risk or Scaling out percentage can be changed in the inputs.
3. Fixed bug where H suppose to decrease risk instead increasing risk.
4. Advanced Print Options by pressing 5 on/off. Allows you to print your current backtest stats using a different start balance
and risk %. However, with certain limitations displayed when pressing 5.
5. Number of unit of increment on advanced print for Risk and Balance can be changed in the inputs. (button numbers)
2. Cleaned up some decimals in the CSV file.
2. Loss now has a separate column in the printed CSV.
3. 1st TP, 2nd Position and Loss now can be customized to print in Pips or Dollars, Set in inputs or Press C to switch pips or
4. Sound effect added for Buying or Selling trades, Rewind, Switching Modes, Reset and when loading indicator. Can be switched
off in the input settings.
5. Trade Number in the printed file adjusted to the first column.
2. 1st Position TP Profit and 2nd Remaining Position Profit is now printed in the CSV for further analysis.
3. % of 1st Position Profit out of Total Profit, % of 2nd Remaining Position Profit out of Total Profit is now Printed.
4. Trades that did not Hit SL nor TP is now marked as Chulked Trades in the CSV.
2. Press Tab for printing has been brought back.
3. Now has a comment to advise you what key to press for bring back live stats when it is hidden.
2. Old hotkey for Reset and Print has been removed. Buy, Sell and Rewind hotkey remains.
3. Live stats panel now can be switched to simple panel with only important stats By pressing V.
4. CSV file format now is more tidy.
5. Fixed a bug where attempting to print results without any trades will cause the backtester to froze.
6. Slightly adjusted live stats position.
7. Buy and Sell button have two display location choices.
2. ATR Period is printed in the CSV File.
3. ATR Period is displayed on live stats.
4. Total Net Pips is printed in CSV File.
5. Equity Horizontal Line can now be hidden by pressing G, bring back by F Key.
6. Font Size for ATR Text, Lot Size Text, BuySell P/L Text and Pip Distance Text are now adjustable in the inputs.
7. Trailing options are now available upon first click of entry, Mouse over to the candle where trailexit happens then
Press M to trail for Buy Trade, Press N to trail for Sell Trade. Then continue to click to save trades as usual.
8. Trailing parameters are in the inputs.
2. Fixed where closing 100% of position at TP records incorrect Pips into the printed CSV file.
3. SL, TP and BE Text on chart during backtesting mode can now be hidden by Shift Key, bring back by Ctrl Key.
4. Font size of Buy and Sell Text on chart during backtesting mode can now be adjusted in the input settings.
5. Lot size are now all adjusted to your account currency.
6. Equity Curves Overview on the chart adjusted to proper scale for all commodity and now requires very little zooming to see
all of it.
7. Fixed sometimes where the live stats and printed CSV file displaying too many decimals.
8. Fixed clicking on a bar at the very end of a chart where there are not enough bars for atr calculation will cause the
backtester to froze, it now alerts that there is no atr value at where you clicked.
9. Fixed sometimes backtester does not get the correct TP and SL.
10. Now alert you if the lot size of a trade is below minimal required lot by your broker.
2. Now printed file includes, equity changes and peak balance reached and will now print the exact number of trades backtested.
2. A tick or a cross is displayed at the entry candle of the trade you saved, depending whether it was a loss or a win.
3. Entry Dates of every trade saved are now printed in the CSV File.
4. Pips won per trade is now printed in the CSV File.
5. Changing the Measure Mode name to Backtest Mode to avoid confusion.
6. ATR, ATR TP and ATR SL are now locked upon first click of entry candle during backtest mode.
7. If exit candle is not clicked yet during backtest mode, the distance will display as Pips distance between entry candle close
and current mouse location, it is dynamic and updated as you move your mouse.
8. Backtesting Start Date and Backtesting End Date is now a input, and is for displaying vertical lines on the chart only. So you can see from the chart more clearly where you started and ended.