- 评论 (6)
Currency Strength Meter Pro for EA MT4
Currency Strength Meter is the easiest way to identify strong and weak currencies. This indicator shows the relative strength of 8 major currencies: AUD, CAD, CHF, EUR, GBP, JPY, NZD, USD.
By default the strength value is normalised to the range from 0 to 100 for RSI algorithm:
- The value above 60 means strong currency;
- The value below 40 means weak currency;
This indicator is created and optimised for using it externally at an Expert Advisors and a Custom Indicators.
For direct usage as an indicator there are several special versions of it:
This Currency Strength Meter supports many powerful features:
- Currency Strength Meter Graph (shows strength of currencies with graphic lines);
- Allows to calculate average currency strength from specified timeframes;
- Many algorithms for calculation of currencies strength (RSI, CCI, RVI, MFI, Stochastic, DeMarker, Momentum);
- Moving average smoothing (allowed to smooth result with specific algorithms);
- Latency (allowed to calculate currency strength with specified interval, thus it takes less time for calculation);
This indicator needs the history data of all 28 major currency pairs and 9 timeframe.
Read this article to get knowledge How to use Currency Strength Meter Pro to write your own Expert Advisor for MT4
Join Take profit Telegram channel to get latest news and updates.
If you want new feature contact me please.
Optimized currency strength calculation by caching values for every update.
Momentum algorithm values for strength calculation is multiplied by 100.
RVI algorithm values for strength calculation is multiplied by 100.
Fixed updating indicator data when market is closed, when there is not any ticks.