- TP for averaging orders is now measured in points
- Updated the work of limiting the opening of orders for 1 candle
- Added a variable to regulate the TP for the entire basket of orders
- Added the ability to open averaging orders using the Expert Advisor panel. This setting is located in the "Protection Settings" section, "Open Average orders via Panel" setting
- Updated the appearance of the advisor panels.
- Update the appearance of levels for averaging orders
- Updating the appearance of closing a part of a position
Update of the functionality of the advisor panels:
- Added the ability to use profit from the main position to reduce its volume. The functionality of reducing the total volume of a locked position is available in the main panel of the Expert Advisor.
- Added button to close the entire position
- Added a button to close the current group of orders being processed, and information about the orders of the current group is displayed in a separate block.
Update of input settings and EA functionality:
- Now the input settings are divided into thematic sections, which will make the product setup more understandable
- Added the ability to send notifications by e-mail, to a mobile phone, as well as in the form of alerts
- Added the ability to change the size of the adviser panels
- Added light color scheme for advisor panels
- Added TP for the entire basket of orders
- Added the possibility of two-way operation of averaging orders
- Added the ability to adjust the amplitude and timeframe of the AW Trend Predictor trend filter
- Added Bulls Bears Candles trend filter - candle reversal filter
- Added start with a drawdown as a percentage of the deposit
- Added the ability to work on multiple MagicNumbers at the same time. Now they can be entered as a list separated by commas ",".
- Added the ability to choose from which orders the adviser should start recovery, from the easiest to close or from positions that are in the most difficult position.
We also added a few less serious changes, added a couple of small functions, and also made a general code optimization so that the EA consumes less computer resources.
- Now the EA checks for SL and TP in processed orders not only when exiting the standby mode, but also during work.
- Added the ability to turn off the display of TP zone lines(Minor update)
- Added the ability to calculate the full commission for partial closings in the input settings
- General code optimization
- Added the ability to restore a separate MagicNumber
- Added Spread Limit for opening orders
- Update of the Only Sell and Only Buy operating modes
- Fixed typo in text labels of volumes of averaging orders
- Added the ability to work on a separate MagicNumber. In the variable "MagicNumbers for recovery", if necessary, you can enter the list of Magic numbers for recovery, separated by commas ",". If no values are entered in the variable, the EA will work with all orders of the symbol.
I Purchased an amazing recovery tool 17 days ago to help with my distressed position of 0.18 lots, valued at $200. After two days of use, my position has improved to 0.17 lots. I am grateful for the effectiveness of this tool and now feel more confident about my future trading. In fact, I believe this tool is a must-have for any trader