- Bewertungen (30)
- Diskussion (114)
- Neue Funktionen
AW Recovery EA
Advisor is a system designed to restore unprofitable positions.
Simple setup, delayed launch during drawdown, locking, disabling other expert advisors, averaging with trend filtering and partial closing of a losing position built into one tool.
The system of automatic calculations will prepare the settings in a few clicks. The use of partial closing of losses allows you to reduce losses with a lower deposit load, which ensures a more secure work with losses, in contrast to the grid strategies of closing orders only in whole groups
- Suitable for processing both a small number of orders and large grids from unprofitable orders
- Simple setup system with powerful functionality
- It can be used to recover losses from individual advisors, and automatically start recovery when a certain loss is reached
- Recovery of a loss-making position in parts for a smaller deposit load
- Advanced Trend Filtering Algorithm
- Powerful combination of locking and partial loss closure
- A large number of built-in protective functions
How to trade with an adviser:
Step 1 : Adjust the pitch and volumes
- Let the adviser configure the step between orders and volumes using the panel
- Check step for averaging orders
- Check the relationship between averaging and closing and their volumes
Step 2 : Configure Advanced Features
- Select a period for the trend filter (If used)
- Choose a multiplier for averaging orders
- Choose Trailing Start
Step 3 : Disable Other Advisors
- Disable other advisors working with these orders.
- Or let AW Recovery disable these advisers yourself
- Or work without locking
Test your drawdown before starting, you can do this using the "Visualization" mode in the strategy tester. The EA will open orders only if there is an open losing position for recovery.
When starting the strategy tester, the adviser will open a random order for subsequent recovery.
- Type of the launch - A variable that determines the type of launch of the adviser
- Drawdown in money to start - Drawdown volume in money after which the EA will start recovery
- First ticket for recovery (0-not used) - Order ticket that will be processed first
- Work with selected MagicNumber - Restore orders of the selected MagicNumber
- Magic for recovery (if used) - Magic number for a losing position
- Disable another EAs at launch - module to disable other advisers
- Use locking - Enabling automatic locking
- Allowed types of average orders - Allowed types of averaging orders that the EA will open
- Trend filtering for average orders - This variable regulates the trend filters of the EA
- Volume of average order - Size of averaging orders
- Multiplier to volume - Multiplier for recovering orders
- Step for average - Step between averaging orders. Variable that regulates the minimum step between recovery orders
- Multiplier to step - Multiplier for the step of recovering orders.
- Part to close from a loss-making position - Part of the loss that will be closed from orders of each type when the position is partially closed.
- TakeProfit in money for partial close - TP in money for the current group of orders. The profit from restoring orders is used, as well as the loss, which is part of the volume of " Part to close from a loss-making position " of lots from each type of order from a losing position
- Maximum slippage in points - Maximum slippage in points for opening and closing orders
- Maximum volume of average order - Maximum volume for one averaging order
- Maximum number of average orders - The maximum allowable number of averaging orders of the same type
- MagicNumber of average orders (Should be unique) - The main identifier for averaging orders of the adviser
- Font size - font size on the panel
Advisor Instructions - https://www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/736552
Other author's developments -> https://www.mql5.com/en/users/nechaevrealle/seller
- Added the ability to restore a separate MagicNumber