KopirMT4 Copy trades for MT4
KopirMT4 is a trade copier for MetaTrader 4 copying (synchronizing, duplicating) trades from any accounts.
KopirMT4 is an МТ4 trade copier already appreciated by many fund managers and traders. Please watch the reviews and comments to the product
Attention: The program runs locally on PC or Windows VPS. This version does not run on a virtual terminal.
Why choose our product?
- The copier is fast and does not depend on the ticks. The speed of copying is less than 0.5 s.
- Deals are copied with high accuracy. The scalping mode allows copying trades by the best price only.
- It is possible to increase trade volumes
- If there are connectivity issues or the terminal gets restarted KopirMT4 does not lose positions.
- It does not overload the processor and is not heavy for a PC or VPS.
- The number of terminals (server\client) is not limited.
- It does not use any DLL and does not transmit data to the Internet.
- It can work along with other Expert Advisors and scripts.
- It works correctly with partial closing without losing spread when re-opening.
- The copier is able to sort out copied trades by parameters (more details can be found in the manual).
- The product supports "correct" reverse of trades considering spread and specified indent.
- The copier can copy server trades when they are in profit or a predetermined loss.
- It works correctly with cross rates, metals, CFDs, stocks, futures and prefixed symbols (automatic defining of prefixes).
- The product distinguishes differences in the names of metals and supports copying to them (XAUUSD <-> GOLD, XAGUSD <-> SILVER and others, any schemes can be configured).
- It can facilitate any copying scheme from one account or several accounts.
- We provide free support and can configure turn-key setup.
- We monitor and take into account our clients' feedback as we are eager to implement required functions and improve our product.
Basic setup of the copier
Master Setup (server)
- Install one instance of the purchased product on any chart. Use default settings.
- Allow the EA to trade using options and press on Auto Trading in the terminal.
- Install one instance of the purchased product on any chart.
- Set the 'mode' parameter to Client
- Enter the server account number (if multiple servers are used, they can be separated by commas) in the server accounts field
- Set lot multiplier, default is 1
- Allow the EA to trade using options and press on Auto Trading in the terminal.
- Mode – the Server mode – means the master account (provider of trades). Client – this mode is used for a receiver account. (client account)
- Server accounts – a comma separated list of server accounts, from which trades are copied.
- Mode delay – querying information about trades by timer or upon receiving a new tick.
- Auto lot – automated lot calculation based on ration of client's and server balances taking into account deposit currencies and the leverage.
- Lot multiplicator – lot multiplier. 1 = 100% of lot used on the server account.
- Reverse mode – e.g. if Buy is opened on the server, Sell will be opened on the client account.
- Filter slippage – accuracy of entries as spread ratio or in points.
The product has a lot of functions, the full list and description are available in the instruction to the product.
- added the options to enable copying TP and SL separately
- fixed copying with consideration of the EURRUB quotes on ruble accounts
- disabled checking the margin for opening limit and pending orders
- Added the "Use leverage accounts" option, which allows ignoring the leverage ratio when the 'Auto lot = true' mode is enabled
- stop copying at the current drawdown, formula is ((Equity/Balance)-1)*100. If the drawdown is lower than or equal to specified, copying is disabled, it is possible to send notifications and force close the positions.
- Removed the possibility to manage another EA AutoTrade Manager (obsolete feature)
- Fixed display of operation mode taking into account current EA state
- Finalized the stop copying mechanism in case equity or margin levels drop; copying shall be resumed once the level is restored.
- Added new mode to stop copying when the margin level (%) drops
- Added sending of notifications by email or push when the margin/equity level drops, noe more than 1 message in 10 minutes
- Redesigned account currency conversion mode during copying, conversion is disabled by default.
- Improved auto comment, added ticket number
- "use currency auto koef" parameter renamed to "use currency accounts"
- New parameters: "alert mail use", "alert push use", "stopout margin level %"
- Added display of the number of positions opened on the server
- In the free version, only copying of EURUSD is available, other pairs are available in paid versions.
- Otstup parameter renamed to Points
- Fixed conversion with regard to the account currency. Currently supported account types include USD,EUR,RUB
- Fixed copying of XAUUSD
- fixed the error with determining the minimum lot
- improved the analysis of partially closed trades
- Scalping mode and indent mode revised, the logics of the entry point limit updated
- Added settings for configuring server requesting frequency
- A new mode allows to activate the server request by a timer or by arrival of ticks to reduce load
- New functions count_client_orders_stop and count_client_all_orders_use to control the number of orders on the client. Once the specified number of open orders is reached, no more new orders will be copied.
- improved sorting out by comments and magic numbers:
filter magic list
supports ability to specify all magic numbers beginning from specified numbers using * (for example, *1234)
Thus, all orders having the magic number beginning from 1234 will be copied
filter comment list
supports ability to strictly match a comment using ! (for example, !EA_Ilan).
Thus, all orders having a specified comment are copied
- Saturday and Sunday added to the time manager
- Custom comments fixed
- Improved support of binary options (type UP / DOWN is only supported)
- Improved entry mode by the number of spreads. If spread is zero, the copier automatically switches to entry accuracy in points.
- Changed value of parameter filter slippage = 5.0 for compatibility with previous versions
- Changed order tracking logics for the following new functions (ATTENTION: prior to update the application, let the Copier close all positions, otherwise they will be lost!)
- Added an option for starting and stopping copying by the number of open instruments
- Fixed an error with minimal lot when copying CFD and Forex instruments
- Changed logics of symbol match tables, the table is of a higher priority. The exact match of instruments (full names like in the terminal) should be specified in the table
- New option no_move_stoploss_and_takeprofit that disables shift for stop loss and take profit if position was entered with a deviation. The function is on by default.
- The default value of the use_currency_koef is set to true
- New option slippage_is_count_spread, when set to true activates mode of accuracy based on the number of spreads and the entry accuracy depends on the spread. The function is on by default.
- The following parameters have been renamed:
list accounts for copy, delimiter (,) = server accounts
default lot = fix lot
filter slippage open price = filter slippage
- enabled copying take profit and stop loss by default
- Changed lot calculation equation: the description in https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/618#example is used in Autolot mode
- Added support for accounts in different currencies: the terminal should receive quotes in EURUSD and USDRUB. EUR, USD and RUB accounts are supported.
- Ratio calculation can be disabled by setting 'currency auto koef' to 'false'. The mode is disabled by default! This is an experimental function.
- Fixed some errors
- Added timeout indication by a fractional number if the deal lifetime is less than 1 minute
- Added automated disabling of stop loss/take profit modification on the client's side if custom stop loss or take profit is enabled and set to zero
- Revised server order tracking algorithm, update timeout (sec) option is no longer required, so it was deleted. Delay parameter is eliminated. It is no longer required.
- Added external control support by means of copying the instrument from EAs and indicators (detailed information will be available in instructions)
- Included support of different currencies; automated correction of a lot will be in the next updates
- Removed deletion of pending order if it triggered before the client's one, which led to omission of entry by pending orders
- timeout parameter default value is 0 again; operational mode selection parameter was renamed in "mode" (default value of this parameter is Server)
Attention: this update is incompatible with previous versions. Close all open positions on clients or wait for their closing before updating!!!
- improved logics of order tracking
- ability to forcedly update добавлена server data, parameter update timeout (sec), the value is set in seconds (the setting is for the server only)
- automatic detection of symbols with prefixes and CFD
- copying of take profit and stop loss of pending orders the way it is done for market orders; the copier does not copy them by default.
Copying is enabled by setting parameters user takeprofit use=false, user stoploss use=false
- automatic comments, adds the number of the account from which trading is copied
- fixes in the operation of exception filters
- 'timeout' parameter is equal to 5 by default (not 0). The parameter now also affects pending orders as well!
- Improved opening limit and stop orders, especially when working with scalpers and news Expert Advisors.
- Copying stops and take levels is disabled by default in order to speed up the work when copying a great amount of orders.
Pending orders do not receive take and stop levels right after they are placed. Instead, the levels are set right after the order is triggered (if the appropriate options are activated).
By default, take and stop levels are virtual.
- Revised changing a stop loss and take profit in order to improve working with scalper trading robots.
- added the parameter for setting the history upload depth for clients. It reduces the load during intraday trading.
history count (days) = 1..N; the parameter uses the number of previous days as its value;
- added Time manager settings allowing users to set the time period when coyping trades is allowed. The time is set for each day of week. The time format allows you to set trading periods, for example, 0-10, 13-17 or 22:10-08:00, 15:00-18:59;
- added support for joint operation with AutoTradeManager utility.
- Fixed data download when changing the settings, while open trades are present.
- Added the new option: close price use = false/true. If enabled (true), a trade is closed only if the price is not worse than the close price at the source. 'otstup' parameter is considered.
Attention: save the settings to file before the update!
- Fixed take profit, stop loss and Open price modification.
- Fixed the default option 'pause for set takeprofit (min) = 0'.
- Changed scalper mode logic. Now, positive 'otstup' is the minimum number of points the server price should move from the Open one before it is allowed to open a trade. If 'otstup' value is negative, the server price should move in the negative direction for the specified distance from the Open price before it is allowed to open a trade.
- Provided smart stop loss and take profit calculation mode: convergence between the server's and client's position prices is considered.
- Improved sleep mode to reduce the processor load.
- Improved the mode of downloading accounts from different servers.
- added ability to copy only the specified direction
copy mode = Long & Short, Long Only, Short Only
- added ability to set custom take profit or stop loss (can be specified separately)
user takeprofit use = false, true
user stoploss use = false, true
- added re-opening trades if a trade has been closed on a client's side
reopen position = false, true
- added ability to set take profit for a trade with delay in minutes
pause for set takeprofit (min) = 0..60
- New functions for filtering trades based on the magic number, comment or symbol.
- improved data update from server accounts
- Updated the mechanism of saving order details and order receipt by clients, load on CPU is reduced to a minimum. Now the copier enters a standby mode when nothing is changed for the orders.
- Added an editable table of tickets (symbol names), if they differ.
For the futures NO NEED to specify month and the last digit of the year (e.g. Z4 (December 2014), the copier will find them automatically)
- Added exclusion function to work in filters with "-" operator. For example, -EURUSD gives command not to copy the EURUSD trades.