Trend dashboard MT5
This multi time frame and multi symbol trend indicator sends an alert when a strong trend or trend reversal has been identified. It can do so by selecting to build up the dashboard using Moving average (single or double (MA crossover)), RSI, Bollinger bands, ADX or Composite index (Constance M. Brown). It can be used with the time frames M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, WK1 and MN.
- It is possible to select the time frames to be used if you would not like to use all 8 time frames.
- Continuously performs a trend strength rank sorting within the dashboard. It is possible to disable this sorting though to make it easier finding a specific symbol. The symbols will then be visible in the same order as they have been entered in the Symbols parameter or in the order they are visible in the Market Watch window.
- By clicking inside a rectangle a new chart will be opened with the symbol and time frame in question.
It is enough to place the indicator on one chart and you will receive an alert from any symbol of your choice.
Please find the description and explanation of the input parameters here.
Please check out my other Moving Average and dashboard products:
- added the possbility to be alerted based on a point system instead of the color count system
- added the possibility to be alerted based on xx time frames with same color
- added the possibility to use double MA logic (2 MA:s in consecutive alignment and price above/below them)