SuperTrend Scanner FREE
- 版本: 1.2
- 更新: 29 五月 2018
This scanner shows the trend values of the well known indicator SuperTrend for up to 30 instruments and 8 time frames. You can get alerts via MT4, Email and Push-Notification as soon as the direction of the trend changes.
This is the FREE version of the indicator: SuperTrend Scanner
The free version works only on EURUSD and GBPUSD!
How you can maximize the potential of the scanner, please read here: www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718074
With the following FREE indicator you can see which values get alerted: SuperTrend Indicator
You have many possibilities to use the scanner. Here are two examples:
- With this scanner you can trade a top-down approach easily. If two higher time frames e.g. W1 and D1 are already showing green values (upward trend) but the H4 time frame shows a red value (downward trend) then you can press the H4 button to get alerted when the value of the H4 time frame changes to green value. These signals can be good trend continuation entries.
- You can also use this scanner for entry signals into MACD divergences. E.g. a bullish divergence exist on H4 but the SuperTrend values of the time frames H4 and H1 are still showing red values, then you can get alerts in the moment when the H4 or H1 value changes to green. These signals can be good entries in direction of the divergence.
- SuperTrendATRPeriod: the period setting for the calculation of the SuperTrend
- SuperTrendMultiplier: the multiplier setting for the calculation of the SuperTrend
- alertsViaMT4: True = Yes, False = No - if true, then the indicator gives alerts via MetaTrader 4 popup
- alertsViaEmail: True = Yes, False = No - if true, then the indicator gives alerts via email
- alertsViaPush: True = Yes, False = No - if true, then the indicator gives alerts direct to your mobile phone
- templateName: - if you press a button on the chart (which contains the name of an instrument), then the appropriate chart will open and a template with the specified name will be attached
- checkEveryXSeconds - every X seconds, the indicator checks the next instrument/timeframe for the values of the SuperTrend
- i1-i2 - the forex pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD which will be monitored/checked