关于ea和mete trade vps的使用问题。

你好,我已经在这里购买了ea和vps,并在我自己的电脑上安装好了ea,并正常运行了。然后通过终端MT4软件的VPS同步功能同步了EA,同时我自己电脑上的EA停止运行了。请问这是正常的吗?此时VPS上的EA正在运行吗?我终端上的账户信息是否反应了终端的交易活动?

Hi, I have purchased ea and vps here and installed ea on my own computer and it is working fine. Then synchronized the ea through the vps sync function of terminal mt4 software and at the same time the ea on my own computer stopped running. Is this normal please? Is the EA on the VPS running at this time? Does the account information on my terminal reflect the trading activity on the terminal?

梦葵:

你好,我已经在这里购买了ea和vps,并在我自己的电脑上安装好了ea,并正常运行了。然后通过终端MT4软件的VPS同步功能同步了EA,同时我自己电脑上的EA停止运行了。请问这是正常的吗?此时VPS上的EA正在运行吗?我终端上的账户信息是否反应了终端的交易活动?

Hi, I have purchased ea and vps here and installed ea on my own computer and it is working fine. Then synchronized the ea through the vps sync function of terminal mt4 software and at the same time the ea on my own computer stopped running. Is this normal please? Is the EA on the VPS running at this time? Does the account information on my terminal reflect the trading activity on the terminal?

同时我自己电脑上的EA停止运行了。请问这是正常的吗 ==> 這是正常的 避免VPS跟終端電腦同時運作一個EA

此时VPS上的EA正在运行吗?我终端上的账户信息是否反应了终端的交易活动? ==> 啟用同步的終端 左側的導覽/帳戶會出現已經遷移的信息 可以下拉顯示日誌 觀察VPS的運作狀況

原因: