Dingjia Xiong:
MT4程序的EX4格式文件,被破解;

我使用了MQL5 Protect Cloud 方式加密EX4文件,但是还是被破解

MQL5市场上的EX4是无法破解的,想知道如何实现无法破解

MQL5市场的EA,在运行时候会有一个验证电脑硬件的代码区块,这破解没办法破.

验证电脑区块代码开始~~~~

真正的EX4执行段

验证电脑区块代码结束~~~~

通过修改EX4不可能把真正的EX4执行段 拿出来,如果不拿出来,换了其他电脑,EX4就没办法加载的,用不了.普通EX4破解就是遇到检查账号时间地方 跳过去就可以了

而这个验证电脑的区块不是一个指令就能跳过去的

所以市场的EA破解只有破源码,通过人工分析汇编代码,EX4代码重建出来,也就是对照汇编代码重新编写mq4源码,所以这个费用非常高,基本上很少有人去破.我见过市场EA有人破源码,文件大小100k内的,价格快8k-1w了,很贵!!

Juann Li:

MQL5市场的EA,在运行时候会有一个验证电脑硬件的代码区块,这破解没办法破.

验证电脑区块代码开始~~~~

真正的EX4执行段

验证电脑区块代码结束~~~~

通过修改EX4不可能把真正的EX4执行段 拿出来,如果不拿出来,换了其他电脑,EX4就没办法加载的,用不了.普通EX4破解就是遇到检查账号时间地方 跳过去就可以了

而这个验证电脑的区块不是一个指令就能跳过去的

所以市场的EA破解只有破源码,通过人工分析汇编代码,EX4代码重建出来,也就是对照汇编代码重新编写mq4源码,所以这个费用非常高,基本上很少有人去破.我见过市场EA有人破源码,文件大小100k内的,价格快8k-1w了,很贵!!

你好,非常感谢你的回答。验证电脑区块代码这块,也是同时编译到EX4里面去吗。还有,您是否知道通过何种方式进行这种验证电脑区块代码的加密呢

Dingjia Xiong:
The EX4 format file of the MT4 program is cracked;

I used the MQL5 Protect Cloud method to encrypt the EX4 file, but it was still cracked.

The EX4 on the MQL5 market cannot be cracked. I want to know how to achieve it.

It is not true.
Because MQL5 Protect Cloud = MQL5 Protect Market.

Please do not listten any scammers who are telling you that it may be cracked.
Look at my post here: post #5 

Sergey Golubev:

It is not true.
Because MQL5 Protect Cloud = MQL5 Protect Market.

Please do not listten any scammers who are telling you that it may be cracked.
Look at my post here: post #5 

Thank you for your reply. So I am relieved that the Chinese market is flooded with cracked programs, decompilation is very popular, and some of my strategies have been cracked and widely circulated. I've been looking for effective encryption

Dingjia Xiong:

Thank you for your reply. So I am relieved that the Chinese market is flooded with cracked programs, decompilation is very popular, and some of my strategies have been cracked and widely circulated. I've been looking for effective encryption

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I want to know how to bind programs to computers

Sergey Golubev, 2019.05.08 05:37

Do not listen any spammers and scammers and do not go to visit their fake websites with fake products.
".. is flooded with cracked programs ..." - did you buy your programs from the scammers? did you see source code? or you are listenning the scammers and doing what they are telling you to do? the scammers was telling you to open this thread, right?

Scammers should be in prison (together with their friends who are supporting/promoting the scammers). They should not be discussed on this forum.

Because MQL5 Cloud Protector = Market Protector (exact same protection).

----------------

About your threads (this thread here and the thread in Chinese part of the forum) - I want to say the following.

Go to the street of your city and say: "I have Ultra Shadow EA which costs 1388 dollars for 5 activations, do you want to get it for free?"
Most of the people will tell you: "We do not need this program even if you are providing it for free. We do not care about it and we do not need it."
Most of the people in the World do not need any Market product and any EA/indicator for money or for free.

Thus, please, do not promote yourself and your product on the forum (because I am fully sure - you opened those two threads for promotion and to increase your personal selling income).

现在中国市场上有的人通过复制机器信息来重复使用MQL市场上的EA  一个激活码在N台机器上使用,不知道官方有什么措施吗

Daqiang Wei:
Now some people in the Chinese market re-use the EA on the MQL market by copying machine information. An activation code is used on N machines. Do you know what the official measures are?

I've already replied to you on your two threads (yes, I asked MetaQuotes about it) -
it is impossible to decompile, and those guys (who use the tools with same names) are the scammers (because those EAs from them are fake EAs).

Do not listen anyone.
Listen the MetaQuotes, or ask the MetaQuotes directly using the service desk.

原因: