哪位高手能告诉下我信号复制的问题?

日志提示2018.09.03 18:58:11.217 '237685': Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in 'Signals' settings

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.11.02 21:06

Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:

1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 

2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.

3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.

4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe. 

5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.

6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.

7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:

• Agree to the terms of use of the signals service
  • Enable real time signal subscription
  • Copy Stop Loss and Take Profit levels
  • Synchronise positions without confirmations

8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.

9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty. 

10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.

11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long. 

12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.

13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.

14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.

15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next. 

16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service

17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.

45307478:
日志提示2018.09.03 18:58:11.217 '237685': Signal - signal subscription disabled, enable realtime subscription in 'Signals' settings

Sergey Golubev:
谢谢

Sergey Golubev:

请问版主,我定阅了信号,同时也买了mql5的V PS,把vps启动了,同步了信号,图表,EA,我就关闭了本地MT4,当我再次启动本地MT4时,日志里面又出现我上述的问题,这样子影响我信号跟单吗?

45307478:

I ask the moderator, I have read the signal, and also bought the m PSl5 V PS, started the vps, synchronized the signal, chart, EA, I closed the local MT4, when I started the local MT4 again, the log inside I have the above problem, does this affect my signal?

Did you enable realtime signal subscription before synchronizing?
I mean: did you made all the settings as I show on the image above - before synchronization?
If yes so everything should be fine.
If not so - made the settings once again on your local computer, and synchroniza once again.

如何订阅信号 - 交易信号和跟单交易 - MetaTrader 5
如何订阅信号 - 交易信号和跟单交易 - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
如果同步过程中,在订阅者账户中检测到挂单或无信号持仓(手动持仓或通过EA),则会显示提示平仓和删除订单的对话框。如果在初始同步后的过程中,提供商账户有浮动(无固定的)利润,那么用户将看到一个对话框窗口,提示等待更好条件再开始复制。在这两种情况下,不会执行同步化并且信号复制也会停止,直至用户点击对话框的对应按键做出决定才会恢复正常。 ― 您的存款百分比值可用于信号跟单。例如, 如果您的余额为 10,000 美元, 且在此指定 90%, 则 9,000 美元将被用于跟单。这会影响跟单时执行的成交交易量的计算。交易量会按比例计算。参阅 "信号订阅者" 章节获取更多信息。如果您的账户里已根据信号开仓, 强烈不建议改变资金压力。这将导致已开仓位的交易量调整...

交易,自动交易系统和测试交易策略论坛

如何更新/调整VPS上托管的EA?

Eleni Anna Branou ,2017.07.18 12:58

您必须在计算机的MT4平台上进行本地调整,然后再次与您的VPS同步。

45307478:

请问版主,我定阅了信号,同时也买了mql5的V PS,把vps启动了,同步了信号,图表,EA,我就关闭了本地MT4,当我再次启动本地MT4时,日志里面又出现我上述的问题,这样子影响我信号跟单吗?

If VPS does not have this error (in logs) so everything is fine (because your signal is copying on VPS, not on your local computer).

If I am wrong so sorry ...

同步之前已经设置 好了,只是重启MT4日志就出现提示

Sergey Golubev:

If VPS does not have this error (in logs) so everything is fine (because your signal is copying on VPS, not on your local computer).

If I am wrong so sorry ...

现在只有等待信号源开一次单了,谢谢您的回复

原因: