请问如何在METATRADER中看到买量和卖量?

请问,如何在METATRADER中看到买量和卖量?

谢谢!

Please try to open the Trade tab in the Terminal window (Usually below the chart). You will see all trades there(Sells and Buys).

Rosh:
Please try to open the Trade tab in the Terminal window (Usually below the chart). You will see all trades there(Sells and Buys).

Dear Mr.Rosh,

Thank you for your answer.But I still have no idea.

1.What is the "trade tab",where is the "trade tab",how to open it,what does it stand for in chinese?does it mean "日志“.

2.I want to know how much the market buy and sell;for example,GBP/USD,9:50,sell 4,buy 10;9:51,sell 50,buy 12;how much the market sell and buy in each minute is what i need to know?

3.Can you translate the "2 bars imported in GBPUSD1" and "synchronize GPBUSD1" into chinese?

Thank you very much!!

yours sincerely

1. See picture

2. Di Sun will answer.

Rosh:
1. See picture

2. Di Sun will answer.

Dear Mr.Rosh,

I have saw your answer above,thank you very much,It's very clear to understand.But you perhaps misunderstand what i mean.

1.I want to see that how much "the other people" buy and sell in each minute,the other people,not myself.I want to know how much the market buy and sell, not how much I myself buy and sell. NOTE:the other people, not myself.

Thank you very mcuh!

Yours sincerely!

Transactions on forex are made in many places of the world. Nobody knows how many all is bought or sold.

Rosh:
Transactions on forex are made in many places of the world. Nobody knows how many all is bought or sold.

Dear Mr.Rosh,

First of all,thank you very much.Now.......,Oh,my God,It's bad news,so bad.

1.Can the interbanks see how much the others buy or sell? I hear that the interbanks can see many forex informations by the advanced transaction system,such as reuters system,but it is not free.the dealers of the interbanks usually can see what the banks do.for example,many bank dealers discuss transactions in system, they say "hey,Jim,the england bank is buy GBP",it prove that the interbanks are able to get the detail information to help them for transaction.It is not fair, why the pesonal can't see the detail information.

yours sincerely!

原因: